• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Grozny: Prologue OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't forsee any possible friction between the woman who believes that only the words of the Gods hold any weight in the world even if it means standing in defiance of authority, and the man who's willing to kill and die for the crown.

I don't forsee any possible friction between the woman who believes that only the words of the Gods hold any weight in the world even if it means standing in defiance of authority, and the man who's willing to kill and die for the crown.
[yet]
Dun Dun DUNNN

How are y'all's CS coming along?
Hope you're still interested? :3
I've got some RPN and RL-related stuff going on at the moment and I'm not too sure- best not to wait on me, 'cause I don't really know right now and I don't want to hold anything up!

I've got some RPN and RL-related stuff going on at the moment and I'm not too sure- best not to wait on me, 'cause I don't really know right now and I don't want to hold anything up!
Aighty. Lemme know if you still wanna hop in at a later time! Best of luck!

Well I've considered a few ideas for her spell kit that could be fun. I work on that and post a story response when I get home from work tonight.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 What do Haven soldiers look like?
Check the lore page for the pic reference. They don plate armor, helmet, and sometimes a poncho-style tabard over their armor for rainy season. Some specialized units like sappers wear lighter armor with WW1 Royal Engineer leather jackets instead of plate armor.
Officers have plumes/feathers on their helmets, and insignia painted on their pauldrons.

Armed with a single shot bolt-action rifle (early German Gewehr in aesthetics), fitted with a long bayonet.

Currently? Around 500,000 soldiers. Divided into two field armies [White Stag Corps and Red Mare Corps]. So roughly around 250,000 combatants each.
The ones storming the beach will be roughly 50,000 in different waves.
Just asking but do we have mechanized armor or transports, has that been invented yet? How many ships and artillery pieces do we possess?

Just asking but do we have mechanized armor or transports, has that been invented yet? How many ships and artillery pieces do we possess?
50 ships on station right now off the coast near the beach, with 200 more standing by in the surrounding islands. More ships from Midvale will be inbound to reinforce the HEF once the beachhead is secured.

We have drake carriers (aircraft carriers, but with dragons). Titan Essex and Titan Intrepid are two named ships thus far that are of this class.
Some support vessels for troop transportation and mainline armored ship of the lines.

Nope. No mechanized armor or transports. Closest would the landing crafts that the soldiers are loaded onto. Which is pretty much a fantasy version of the LCVP. Powered by mana crystals.
Artillery pieces consist of limited lightweight mortars [60mm] and support guns on deck the outlying battleships. As they can't bring the bigger howitzers and cannons inland without clearing it first, so artillery is limited.

Midrick Midrick Interesting the rout you have chosen to go with Fennstrum, as well as to speak for distaste of the Throne so openly in the presence of the man who's entire purpose is to ensure loyalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back