• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@Olissa

xD Whoops I'm reading my calendar wrong (I was thinking June 5th for some idiotic reason). See how much of a wreck I've been? Haha I'll go edit that now.

And thanks for your commitment. oTZ

Tbh in this other RP I'm in it took like 3 months from posting my character to being able to post in the IC NOT THAT WE'LL MAKE YOU WAIT THAT LONG but I know the struggle.

Oooh do I know the struggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
You better not make me wait that long! (Just kidding, I can wait as long as need be :D )

I'm looking forward to getting a chance to play her.

@Pretzel Heart I'm still onboard! I've also been caught up with work and exams for school, but I would be delighted to get the involved with the RP again. As with @DemonKitten and @Namie I do also feel that I could develop Olympia's purpose a bit more and her involvement in the plot. I do have some ideas I'm playing with at the moment, but I still need some time to refine them.

@Pretzel Heart Yep, I'm not dead yet! I'll be sticking around for as long as I can, and for character plot ideas I think it could be an interesting idea to get some plotting against Euthalia going on for Asuran, but that of course would require talking more with the GMs about it. I also just realized I never transferred the ideas that I talked out with the GMs into the Notes tab, so I will get that up ASAP tomorrow.

On a side note, apologies to @The Succubi Queen for not responding, I forgot to check for alerts yesterday and with the holiday today stuff got way out of hand for me, but I will make sure to be posting tomorrow!

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@Pretzel Heart Yep, I'm not dead yet! I'll be sticking around for as long as I can, and for character plot ideas I think it could be an interesting idea to get some plotting against Euthalia going on for Asuran, but that of course would require talking more with the GMs about it. I also just realized I never transferred the ideas that I talked out with the GMs into the Notes tab, so I will get that up ASAP tomorrow.
On a side note, apologies to @The Succubi Queen for not responding, I forgot to check for alerts yesterday and with the holiday today stuff got way out of hand for me, but I will make sure to be posting tomorrow!
Take your time, love! I left you hanging for how long, I can wait as long as needed.

@wizard nibblers[/URL] too has been dealing with new school issues, so overall our activity has (obviously) not been too great.

That being said, like stated previously we're slowly making our comeback and with lots of ideas for this RP. We were supposed to Skype before but due to various circumstances it didn't work out. However, we do have plans to duke it out this coming Wednesday which will involve ideas to re-work the future course and past foundational blocks for the RP.

So what we absolutely need from every one of you is whether or not you want to continue to be a part of Primum Movens, and any significant character or world ideas you have. Part of my hopes in re-vamping the RP will be to include side plots that will involve all the characters, and if you no longer want to be in the RP, it's kind of silly for us to develop an important role for you to play. Likewise, if you have an idea, we will work it into the future roadmap.

If you do not respond to us by this weekend (May 15th), we will assume you no longer wish to be in the RP.

At that point you will receive an Emergency Warning through PM, and if you fail to respond to that within 48 hours your character will be Archived and potentially replaced.

So please, in the next couple of days just tag me with a response saying if you want to be in the RP and any ideas you want for your character (you can PM me as well). Giving a rating to this post is not enough for us to know where you stand, so please take the time to comment. Everything that has been previously discussed over PM or in the 'Notes' tab will also be taken into consideration, so if you have any residual ideas you've been holding back on, please post them in the notes tab by Wednesday. Though, of course, we will continue to be updating things as the RP moves along, what will be decided on Wednesday may have a major impact on Roserasia's history, so it's very important that if you have an idea you tell us so we can incorporate it.

Anyone who no longer wishes to be a part of the RP can back out now with no hard feelings, since we haven't been keeping to our own regulations as GMs. We will find a way to graciously write your character out of the RP and replace them if necessary.

For those who do stay, we will pay you back for your patience by delivering some awesome updates, lore, and plot threads, and continue to make it the best we absolutely can. * ^*

Also, this means that by no later than May 15 I would like @Archangel and @Ranulf01 to have your profiles figured out if you still both wish to be a part of the RP.

And @JustJazzy if you still have interest in joining with your character idea, it would also be nice to hear from you.

Other than that, it will be great to RP with you all again and finally get to introduce our new characters. And personally, I will just be enjoying the feeling of having my life on track.

Best wishes.

[/block]

Respondents so Far:

[ @DemonKitten , @Lady Ravenshade , @Unwavering Knight , @ParadoxalPaladin , @The Succubi Queen , @Spiritdancer , @Beowulf , @Rapror Augustine , @Namie , @Olissa ]
Why, of course I want to continue! Right now, no ideas come to mind for me exactly- just wanna drift and eventually become relevant!

Alright, my post is finally done! And oh my, was that BBCode a fun time to create. On a side note, I really need to find a better color for my backgrounds, I can never quite get one I like.

ParadoxalPaladin said:
Alright, my post is finally done! And oh my, was that BBCode a fun time to create. On a side note, I really need to find a better color for my backgrounds, I can never quite get one I like.
I actually love the powdery blue color you use for his posts, but the color struggle can be awful. I'm constantly debating changing Naomi's colors- Also, sorry for having a gang of urchins throw fruit at Asuran, hehe

@The Succubi Queen

My post's up, and sorry in return for throwing fruit at you! Also, I'd be fine if you decided to bunny me and have me be hit by one or more fruits that Naomi or the other children threw, I think Asuran has had a little too much good luck in this game.

ParadoxalPaladin said:
@The Succubi Queen
My post's up, and sorry in return for throwing fruit at you! Also, I'd be fine if you decided to bunny me and have me be hit by one or more fruits that Naomi or the other children threw, I think Asuran has had a little too much good luck in this game.
Oh my gosh, no, that was perfect, I love it

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen] She had been saving her own piece of fruit to throw at one of the children in front of her, if it came to that.

[/QUOTE]
Adults.

Do you know how long I argued about using the word "smooshed" omg there was probably a better word, but I couldn't think of it for the life of me

Sorry everyone, accidental posting there! I know it's just my last one re-posted, I'm writing up a new one in the edit mode right now and misclicked, so sorry if I confused anyone!

Lady Ravenshade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1342-unwavering-knight/ said:
@Unwavering Knight[/URL] Glad to hear it, I don't mind waiting. Things haven't been pretty over here either, nor will it be for the next few days.. ;~; will try to get a post up in when everything's better. Bear with me!
Sad to hear that...hope things improve soon. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back