• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

Hey everyone! It was @wizard nibblers birthday today? Yesterday? Time zones suck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But this means she's officially an adult! Which means I no longer have to feel weirdo to be associated with her. I mean, it's not like we're friends. Actually were mortal enemies destined to fight to the death. But in the meantime I don't have to feel awkward when we walk down the street together.

So wish her happy birthday if you get a chance. :P

@Lady Ravenshade Nope! Seems like quite a few people were on spring break and whatnot so we've been kind of taking it slow over here. But everyone is free to post as they like. We will be going a bit more righty tighty in a few days here.

@FelixWrightwind Where do you get all these pictures? At first I thought you were drawing them yourself, but....

You two should probably wait and see where there will be others. So as not to get stranded....

I can't really remember who said they would go where.

But if there's a particular character you wanna target tag em and try and hook up. ;)

Naomi is totally down for hookups, she wants to make all the friends- I'm still waiting for the right friend for her to play a million pranks on. She's still in royal mode, so nobody be shocked when she's throwing fruit at people on day two.

Pretzel Heart]Hey everyone! It was [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22500-wizard-nibblers/ said:
@wizard nibblers[/URL] birthday today? Yesterday? Time zones suck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But this means she's officially an adult! Which means I no longer have to feel weirdo to be associated with her. I mean, it's not like we're friends. Actually were mortal enemies destined to fight to the death. But in the meantime I don't have to feel awkward when we walk down the street together.

So wish her happy birthday if you get a chance. :P

@Lady Ravenshade Nope! Seems like quite a few people were on spring break and whatnot so we've been kind of taking it slow over here. But everyone is free to post as they like. We will be going a bit more righty tighty in a few days here.

@FelixWrightwind Where do you get all these pictures? At first I thought you were drawing them yourself, but....
I get 'em from this Japanese artist I follow on Twitter. Don't worry, I got his permission to post them.

HEYA! Do you guys still need a prince? I'm currently looking to play a male medieval-fantasy character and I like the story you guys are doing.

@Pretzel Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Namie said:
HEYA! Do you guys still need a prince? I'm currently looking to play a male medieval-fantasy character and I like the story you guys are doing.
@Pretzel Heart
Yes! But the only "prince" role still open is @DemonKitten brother, heir of the Greedo kingdom. Do you have interest in something like that?

Sorry about my delay -I've been more lazy than intended. I'll make sure to have a post up by the end of today (for the sake of clearing up time zone differences: it'll be done within nine hours)

@The Succubi Queen I'd be happy to have you join my walk into Samba Square (@FinalStraw might end up going at the same time if he's okay with Asuran convincing his character) although I'm not sure Asuran is exactly friend material xD

Asuran, Naomi, and Adalbhert. What a winning strange combination haha.

In case anyone was wondering, the GM's are waiting on a final desicion over what to do about the Princess before planting our characters. But Kiefer will stalk the Princess regardless (of course), and at some point during the day the new bros Klaus and Luciano will be making their appearance. Very late and very lost and very swarmed by fangirls.

We're probably gonna kind of sit this one out so we can focus on all the other things that need to be done with the RP as well as make sure the scenes run smoothely.

@Pretzel Heart Yeah I'm down. Already took a look at her character. Going to shape it around that. I'll have the character up sometime today.

@DemonKitten If there's anything specific you really are particular on, let me know. I'm make sure to add it to my CS.

Namie said:
@Pretzel Heart Yeah I'm down. Already took a look at her character. Going to shape it around that. I'll have the character up sometime today.
@DemonKitten If there's anything specific you really are particular on, let me know. I'm make sure to add it to my CS.
If you read my character sheet and history I believe that sort of tells how he treats his sister or how she sees him. He is perfect in her eyes

ParadoxalPaladin said:
Sorry about my delay -I've been more lazy than intended. I'll make sure to have a post up by the end of today (for the sake of clearing up time zone differences: it'll be done within nine hours)
@The Succubi Queen I'd be happy to have you join my walk into Samba Square (@FinalStraw might end up going at the same time if he's okay with Asuran convincing his character) although I'm not sure Asuran is exactly friend material xD
I was hoping to go to the square, since that's where a few of us seem to be going- besides, the market is bound to be a fun spot for her to wreak havoc- I mean, explore.

@Pretzel Heart, @wizard nibblers Dear faithful and lovable GMs, I finished my CS. Just wanted to notify you andddddd I'm super excited to join. I've already read through the posts and I have some idea of what I gotta do.

As a side, if there's any issue with my CS please do let me know.

Namie said:
@Pretzel Heart, @wizard nibblers Dear faithful and lovable GMs, I finished my CS. Just wanted to notify you andddddd I'm super excited to join. I've already read through the posts and I have some idea of what I gotta do.
As a side, if there's any issue with my CS please do let me know.
Magnifique! Your CS has been acknowledged and we will get back to you as soon as we discuss things. But I have noticed one very apparent issue unless I have mistakenly passed over something......Have you thoroughly read through all the information on the tabs? (Lore, Rules, Mechanics, and Neutral Characters). Please be sure to do so, and there is a certain item that we use as proof......

On that note, if there is a rank you think your character should be at, I'm thinking either a 3 or 4? Somewhere in the OOC I broke it down...we're kind of in an awkward transitional period so I'm going to do lots of clean-up later on today (as predicted I overslept by a thousand hours but it was much needed and glorious) and I'll dig that out for you and probably plop it in the 'Mechanics' tab. There will also be a summary about Day 1.

@Pretzel Heart @Namie

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]It's up to you if you want me to up her rank, I will respect your wishes. My reasoning was the people who dedicated their life to dance would be at a 5, but I wasn't entirely sure where she stood on that. 4 is pretty high in this context though. Someone who has had an immense amount of practice but also has a life outside dance lmao.
3 is more average. You're good, but not quite at standout level. But perhaps have mastery over at least one or two styles. 2 is more like beginner level, you can work your way around a few styles but not a master of any yet. 1 is...newb. No one should be at a 1 at this point...

[/QUOTE]
Here's that post- or, I think it was what you were talking about? I had a few spare minutes, so I dug it up.

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22499-pretzel-heart/ said:
@Pretzel Heart[/URL] @Namie
Here's that post- or, I think it was what you were talking about? I had a few spare minutes, so I dug it up.
Bless.

My Internet and I have been having a showdown of epic proportions. I don't think both of us will be able to survive, and I refuse to be the one to fall.........

But other than straight up axing it idk what else to do lmao.

Ooh technology when it doesn't work. :"D

I should point out that I swear I'm still here lol I went to an anime convention straight into a family visit that included my 9yo cousin who won't leave me alONE

But I have been watching

Waiting

Praying

I'm so ready for day 2

Also thank you for b-day wishes, I'm Officially Old now

@Pretzel Heart Oopsies! I indeed forgot to add the special thingy to my CS. I've now added it, thank you for reminding me. If theres one other thing I'm still missing, then I'm being dopey as hell and I apologize lol. For the rank I would say he practiced a lot as a child so he knows what he's doing but nowadays as on/off assistant ruler an average of every other 2 days so I would just go ahead and put him at a 3.

@wizard nibblers OHOHOH! Happy belated birthday wizard nibblers!

Namie said:
@Pretzel Heart Oopsies! I indeed forgot to add the special thingy to my CS. I've now added it, thank you for reminding me. If theres one other thing I'm still missing, then I'm being dopey as hell and I apologize lol. For the rank I would say he practiced a lot as a child so he knows what he's doing but nowadays as on/off assistant ruler an average of every other 2 days so I would just go ahead and put him at a 3.
@wizard nibblers OHOHOH! Happy belated birthday wizard nibblers!
Righto. With that Tales of Hayato is officially accepted! And we'll just say I'm having a slight fanboy attack over that giant Furby---

Well give you the official deets once I win the battle against technology and now insomnia to do all the "clean-up" work for this RP. Hopefully tomorrow morning. As in a few hours. If I can just sleep for a wee bit......

Just know we will be pushing for some intense world building pretty soon here (especially since Greedo is going the Japanese influenced name route seems like we can have fun with an explanation for that). And IDK how much you know about the IC (there will be a summary) but basically your character left Greedo ahead of Aiko but was missing during the Banquet. Now everyone is convening for the next day, so you can choose to have Hayato meet the others for breakfast or place him in an event location chosen by the other players (so as to run into them). Up to you! But please think about these things before posting.

Thanks!

@Pretzel Heart

Speaking of things like that. Did we ever work out all of the problems with my character or are we still figuring that out? Just curious considering you put my name down in that last detailed post you made yet I don't have a like on my CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back