• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Primum Movens: Open!

@Olissa As of this moment your character is officially accepted! Please check her information on the 'Mechanics' tab, and from the 'Character Sign-up' tab, the 'Character Information' table, and 'Character Database' and alert the GMs of any errors.

We are greatly looking forward to having you joining our "family,"and will be privately contacting you shortly with more information and future steps.

@Everyone else, please welcome our brand spanking new Replacement Princess! And a huge thank you to @The Succubi Queen for having directed her attention to our RP. ^ ^

For everyone who has sent me world building information, it's been great fun to read and think about. It seems the further we get, the more questions come up. So we can continue to dive deeper into creating an expansive world. At the moment I will be updating the 'Lore' tab in preparation to organize and present all these great ideas in a digestible manner.

Still dealing with clearing up some stuff IRL, but hopefully in the coming days we can figure out a more structured and inclusive way to continue such talks.

As far as I can tell the information in the 'Character Information' table and 'Character Database' is all correct, though I don't see any mention in the Mechanics tab that has anything to do with Eva? Perhaps I'm just too quick and you're still working on that.

In any case, thank you for accepting I hope I won't let anyone down, especially Queen since she is the main reason why I ended up here.

I will be looking forward to writing with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Olissa Yup, you're too quick haha. I've been getting distracted by music and shitty videos again =coughs=

But it's up there now. And will be PMing you shortly.

Haha, haven't we all at some point.

The dance level I agree with, though, I would like to point out that it is Evalyn, as opposed to Evelyn (all the previously mentioned locations do have it written correct)

Olissa said:
Haha, haven't we all at some point.
The dance level I agree with, though, I would like to point out that it is Evalyn, as opposed to Evelyn (all the previously mentioned locations do have it written correct)
Fixed.....andyesIamverydistracted--

Awww, Prince Kiefer's carefully nurtured megalomania is such a beautiful flower to behold. Sort of like a train devoid of breaks and carrying several wagons full of explosives!

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Awww, Prince Kiefer's carefully nurtured megalomania is such a beautiful flower to behold. Sort of like a train devoid of breaks and carrying several wagons full of explosives!

[/QUOTE]
My favourite kind of train. *makes a meta note to have Naomi mess with his glasses eventually*

I know I haven't been active yet in the IC due to circumstances, and haven't really been active in the OOC yet either, but for the good order and abiding to the rules, I realize it's been nearly 5 days (depending on the timezones) since I last let anything be known of my whereabouts in the OOC.

So I'm still present, and once I am able I will make sure to post in the IC :)

Edit: I do love reading what's being said and done in the meantime ^-^

@Unwavering Knight Haha great way to describe Kiefer...yes. I never thought of him as a megalomaniac before but it's interesting. He is rather prone to delusions......

Also I was considering having him go to the beach if the Witches would be there but with only one Witch and one knight he's gonna pass.

@The Succubi Queen Please steal his glasses. I want this scene.

@Olissa You're fine, since it's the GM's fault you haven't been able to post and also we've been keeping tabs on you through PM so you're golden.

We will be doing some organizational stuff tonight (or tomorrow if I'm as wiped as I was getting back last night) and hopefully will be able to get @FelixWrightwind his NPC post.

Kip post is half-written and will be posted tonight, then I have a bunch of scattered ideas about Galleria to wrangle... I'm also going home tomorrow so I can go back to having no life soon ヾ(`ω´)ノ”

@Pretzel Heart regardless of whether the opportunity to post is within my own hands or if it is beyond my current capabilities due to external circumstances upon which I have no influence, as a GM in other RPs, I place great value in upholding the established rules, so I abide to them regardless.

It also has caused people to find me a bit of a stick in the mud for being a stickler about the rules. Lol

[QUOTE="Lady Ravenshade]The ridiculous amount of purple prose used in my writing is unbelievable. aurgh, gotta cut down. I do love it though x.x

[/QUOTE]
While sometimes it can be a bit long-winded, far more often you manage to build up a great atmosphere with your style and makes for a comfortable read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back