• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Powers in Secret

"So um Amanda do you any special sk...talents?" Ela asked walking past the Tiger lily flowers. She stopped and knelt down gently touching there petals.

"No. Unless you count gardening as a talent I'm sort of good with that." Ela said getting up and continuing to walk. "I wonder why Jessica thinks that we didn't want her to come with us....I wouldn't have mind if she came." Ela said.

"She's a nice person...I don't understand why he wouldn't want her to join. Hmm weird. Oh well." Ela said. @Rub\-a\-Dub\-Dubstep

Rolling his eyes at Jessica's clearly forced apathetic response, Grey crossed his arms once more as she tried to circumnavigate. His face then contorted at her following statement and he nearly shouted in confusion. "Wha-- romantic ti...?" He couldn't even get his words together as he looked back and found that the other two were beginning to trek off on their own. If you don't hurry this up, it'll just be you and yourself eating at that joint. With determination plastered on his mien, Greyson turned on his heel and jogged after Jessica again. "Hey!" He called out, sticking his hand out as if to catch her attention, even though her back was turned to him. And before he could react, a semi-invisible bubble shot out from his hand, like the one at his locker, only much bigger- and placed itself in front of Jessica. Oh no! When she reached it, it sent her flying back. "Oooooh!" He winced at her rough landing before rushing after her. "I am sooooo sorry! Are you okay?" He asked as he looked bwteen his hand and Jessica with furrowed brows. It looked like he'd be saying sorry a lot more now.

@Queen of Fantasy @shiloh7664 @MagicalFlower

He smiled at her this time showing a few of his teeth, all of which had pentagrams and a small amethyst in the center. He never really smiled much but he couldn't help it. He stood up for a second to take his jacket off and place it on the back of his seat before he sat back down. "Who knows what she will bring me, she sure didn't seem to like me."

@Queen of Fantasy

(Sorry got caught up in work)

Jessica shot up and brushed dirt off herself. "WHAT THE FREAKING-- HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled at him, backing away. Her mind was racing. She knew some people around here had powers like her, but none who could ever do this!

(SWITCHING CHARACTERS)

Lilith chuckled. "No she just doesn't like me hanging around you." She said smiling. She sighed as hard rain hit the restaurant and the outside world. "I wonder why we get so many storms..."

"And why would that be, she's never seen me before." He looked outside for a second then back to her. "Not the slightest clue why we do, I know I don't like the one we had a couple years ago."

Lilith sighed. "Yeah... Me too. A lot has happened since then tht made my life miserable." She said placing her hand on her forehead in frustration.

"So I'm not the only one that hasn't suffered, the last bad one that came through blew up the car I was in, so to speak." He scratched his head for a bit trying to figure out how to explain it.

@Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Jolting back at her shriek of panic, Grey's eyes widened a bit. He wasn't expecting that type of reaction. Maybe a punch in the face, but not this. However, you could say he was just as freaked out as she was. Up until then, he could only conjure up a bubble strong enough to close the door or lift his phone, nothing close to a human. "I... I... don't know. I just--" He paused mid-sentence, remembering the incident ith the stone at the pier and looked back at her with a shrug. "There was this rock, a red rock at the beach. I picked it up and the thing just started glowing and shit! Next thing I know... BAM! I wake up in my room with these weird thing happening to me." His voice cracked in the light of panic, but he was slowly calming down. "I don't know what's happening, and I swear I didn't mean to push you back like that." But I probably should've thought of it beforehand. Stepping back as the other two reached them and inquired about the yelling, Grey pursed his lips together and ran a hand shakily through his blonde locks.

Jessica knitted her eyebrows and made a face of disgust. Red rock? What is he talking about? She thought in her mind. She took another step back and looked at Ela. "It's fine Ela! J-just go back to hanging out with Amanda. We'll catch up... I-I only screamed because I saw a raccoon... Yeah." She said glancing at Grey every once and while.

@Rub-a-Dub-Dubstep @MagicalFlower

Ela didn't know what to say. "oh..okay." Ela said quietly. "Come on Amanda." Ela walked away from them.

Grey looked to Amanda with a nod, reluctantly agreeing with Jessica's excuse before pocketing his hands and forcing a smile. "Yeah, it was just a raccoon. Scary looking buggers." Not in the least, but whatever. However, it didn't seem like Ela was buying it, and at this rate, they might be forced into explaining what really happened. If only he had just kept walking instead of going back for her. This would've never happened. "Really, it's nothing, Ela. The raccoon took her necklace and now we're trying to find it. We'll meet up with you guys in a bit." He lied, but this time without the slightest of falter in his voice.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my goodness. Is that how you got your powers?"

@las0r0o7

Jessica nodded in agreenment as Amanda and Ela walked away. "Okay... Um so. You were effected by the storm?" She asked raising a brow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back