• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Powers in Secret

@Null Rylic lays back on the bottom bunk he's on as he listens to the crashes of the falling meteorites outside. Wondering where everyone else is or if he and Eira are the only ones alive in this place. Seems too quiet to be a school.

Ryan got a big grin across his face "This is going to be fun." He cracked his knuckles and began slaughtering the undead one by one with his bare hands, unfortunately he had the biggest phyco smile on his face it would make anyone question his sanity.

@Queen of Fantasy

Lilith covered her ears. She could hear spirits screaming. It didn't kill them forever, but it was still excruciating pain. The undead just kept coming, there no limit o how many would come...

"Oh come on is this all you've got come one, show me something useful make me tremble in fear...... give me a hug." He broke the pause with an insane laugh and kept on killing them all off in the masses.

Lilith screamed and blood came dripping out of her ears. Her arms grew skin very fast, causing her to have more pains. The skin one it was done growing has rashes and blood all over them. She started crying the black liquid out of her eyes, and the undead fell to the floor as she did. Blood continued to run out of her ears and arms.

(And this my friends, is why she doesn't raise the dead much, unless she feels like she's threaten.)

Ryan stopped for a second "Oh come on I was just starting." He got really bored and slowly came back to his senses and looked over at Lilith "Uh oh" he went over and picked her up and held her in his arms. "Come on wake up already." He tapped the sides of her cheeks to try and wake her up.

Lilith's eyes tightened and she started coughing uncontrollably. Blood came sputtering out onto his white jacket. She opened her red shot eyes and sighed. "I got your jacket dirty..." She said weakly.

"I'm not worried about that, your more important." He gave her a big hug and accidentally smothering her against his jacket.

Lilith groaned and put her bloody hand on his cheek. "R-ryan." She stuttered. "I'll get better... B-but you need to k-keep going... Leave me. I'll be o-okay.." She said shakily.

He looked at her for a second "Yea, that's not gonna happen, I'm not going to leave your side, your not in any condition for me to leave you by yourself." He was quite a stubborn person when it came to things like this.

Lilith smiled. "I-if you want it your way." Said resting her hands on her stomach. She closed her eyes and took deep breathes, trying to stay alive.

He picked her up and set her on one of the nearby beds that weren't completely destroyed. He sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for her to get better "I won't be leaving your side, I promise."

"I know you will, just didn't want you to be lonely without my company is all." He picked up her hand that didn't have all the skin on it and looked at it for a second "Can't say I've seen this before though."

"I-i know. It's strange." she says flexing her hand. The skin was still growing on the hands, so you could still see the black bone. "I wonder if all my bones are black...?"

"Who knows." He held her hand for a bit then kissed the bones "But either way your mine, I accept you for who you are, I don't want you to be anyone else."

"Right." He set her hand back down and started looking around the bunker for a bit hoping there was a little first aid kit somewhere. It took him a bit to find one but he did find one. He brought it back over to Lilith and put a little bandage over the cut on her forehead after wiping off all the blood.

@Queen of Fantasy

Lilith sighed and fell right asleep, even having Ryan bandage her. She was exhausted. That power always tired her out.

Rylic woke up hours later and made his way out of the bunker, the door slamming shut behind him. He was getting antsy which usually happened when he hadn't done any drugs so pulled out a syringe of heroin and a rubber band before sitting down and tying the rubber band around his arm. Making a fist he pulled the cap off and spit it out before lining the needle with a vein and shot up, eyes closing in relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back