• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Powers in Secret

Rylic walked into the doors of the school and looked around him and takes another drag on his joint. He has a stash of drugs for a week but he'll need to find a dealer either in the school or on the streets near the school as his supplier's in a different state, staring around impassively.

Ryan couldn't help himself but to wonder, he balled up a fist and punched it shattering it into a bunch of pieces. He started going through the red rocks looking for a really good one, which was going to be pretty difficult to do since there is a ton of little ones in the way. "Well, I was wondering if I could break it and find a really nice looking red rock, that's all." @Queen of Fantasy

Eira follows rylic into the building, and points out the bunker "It's right over there"

hopefully someone else has made it safely here as well...

Rylic looks to where Eira is pointing and begins walking in the direction of the bunker and heads towards it. Reaching the bunker, he opens the doors and steps inside, taking in the bunk beds everywhere with a raised eyebrow. Set up like one of those bunkers during the Cold War, he thinks to himself.

las0r0o7 said:
Ryan couldn't help himself but to wonder, he balled up a fist and punched it shattering it into a bunch of pieces. He started going through the red rocks looking for a really good one, which was going to be pretty difficult to do since there is a ton of little ones in the way. "Well, I was wondering if I could break it and find a really nice looking red rock, that's all." @Queen of Fantasy
Lilith bit her lip and sat by him. "And why in the world would you want a re rock? Those same rocks that left us as orphans as children? He ones that gave us powers?" She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

Rylic remains by the doors for Eira, crossing his arms over his chest and not saying a word. Waiting for someone to notice the newcomer, watching the interactions of other students. Wondering if they're all freaks like he is now.

@Null @Queen of Fantasy

"Because then I can continuously remember the little things that ruined my life." He turned his head a big before grabbing her hands and pulling her around onto his knees and giving her a long lovers kiss. @Queen of Fantasy

He gave her a bear hug and went back to going through the debris from the shattered meteor. "Want to help me find a good one."

Lilith hesitated, and glanced at the rocks, then back at Ryan. she sighed and nodded. she turned and rummaged through the rocks. she kept pulling out small ones.

"Make sure it looks as pretty as you are." He jumped into the middle of the pile and started going through it hoping to save some time.

Lilith blushed and pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. She continued to look through the pile when she pulled out a large red stone. "Is this good enough?"

Lilith sighed and placed it beside her. She continued to rummage, without noticing the glow or the red rock beside her. Soon all the rocks started to glow.

He finally got his hands on a big one and picked it up over his head with both hands. "I got one!" He didn't notice that they had all started glowing. "Is it supposed to do this."

tumblr_lnko3kd3oF1qkz3ffo1_500.jpg

"I- I'm not sure." She said picking up the rock she pulled out. Electricity seemed to run over the rock, and suddenly a flash of red light busted from the rock and exploded, knocking lilith over and causing a large cut on her forehead.

Ryan watched as the one she picked up exploded and then he looked at the one he was holding, several times the size of hers "Oh shi-" BOOM it launched Ryan across the room and embedded him into the wall.

Lilith put hr hand on her forehead and saw the blood. Her eyes became wide and soon filled with black liquid. Her arm's skin rotted off and black bone underneath shown. The ground started to rumbled and hands came out of the ground first. Blood was a trigger for her. She could never control her power to raise the dead...

Ryan had hit his head hard enough that it knocked him out for a bit and it was going to be a little bit longer before he could even wake up.

Rylic walks to a bunker and sits down, his backpack still on his shoulders and removes the joint, exhaling out a puff of smoke.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Lilith put hr hand on her forehead and saw the blood. Her eyes became wide and soon filled with black liquid. Her arm's skin rotted off and black bone underneath shown. The ground started to rumbled and hands came out of the ground first. Blood was a trigger for her. She could never control her power to raise the dead...

[/QUOTE]
He woke up and slowly crawled out of the wall and rubbed his head for a second until he reoriented himself "Didn't see that one coming." He wasn't too happy about that, unfortunately he started to get the urge to hit something or someone. He had to use a lot of will to resist hitting the nearest person who happened to be Lilith, instead he just smacked his fist against the wall splintering all the concrete.

Rylic takes a long drag on his joint and then removes it before crushing it under a boot, breathing out the smoke. He's still not saying anything, rather listening to the meteorites falling from the sky.

Lilith looks over at Ryan with her liquidy black eyes. Black liquid starts to run down like tears. She struggles to speak, and a small frail voice said "Hide..." The undead soon came crawling otu of the ground.

Ryan didn't hear anything at all because his ears were ringing he looked around and saw the nearest 'person' if you will and he bashed its head into the wall with ease and splattering it all over the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back