• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Powers in Secret

Jason is absorbing so much energy he accidentally shocks Jessica back to the ground on her back. Jason turns his head. "Damn it" he gasp as he helps Jessica to her feet. "Sorry. My powers are a bit unstable. But I'm fine. You should leave" Jason smiles as he gazes in Jessica's eyes.

Lilith nodded and tried getting herself together. She got out of his arms and grabbed his hands. "Hurry! This isn't going to end nay time soon!" She said, with her voice quivering.

Jessica groans and punches him in the face. "IM TRYING TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!" She said standing. "It's not just lightning in this storm, Jason." She said looking to the sky. A meteor fell from the sky right behind them.

"You Want to run."

He stopped where he was and pulled her back for a second. "If were going to get out of this then allow me to give you a ride on my back, we'll make it away much faster." He crouched down ready to give her a piggy back ride.

@Queen of Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
"You don't get it" Jason laughs. His hair standing up. His Body shaking. "This power" he grins . He looks up and sees la meteror heading for them. Jason lifts his hand and releases lightning from his palm and destroys the rock. The little pieces scatter. Leaving jessica and Jason safe

Lilith quickly got on his back and hung on for her life. A meteor hit right behind them as they made it away. "Hurry, Ryan!"

Jessica yelled out in frustration. "You don't understand!!" She said screaming. "My family could be on those rocks! Don't destroy them!" She yelled at him. She quickly turned and ran towards a large piece falling to the ground.

"You better be hanging on as best as you can." He said that just as he bolted forward leaving a crater the same size as the meteor that just hit he ground. He came into a full sprint pretty quick and left a whirlwind right behind him as he made his way back to the school, which didn't take long. "Oi, were back." He was pretty sure that Lilith would be pretty much either dazed and confused or unconscious.

Lilith put her hands on her head. Dizziness suddenly come on her. "T-that was amazing." She said jumping off. "Let's get in the school's basement. It strong and big enough to hold us.

'I don't like this situation, something seems kinda fishy' he thought to himself as he pulled Lilith against him "that's OK Lilith, were fine now that were not so cramped by the cars and building, just relax for a second to reorient yourself, honestly I'm surprised your awake."

Jason looks at Jessica.mconfusion in his eyes. But empathany. He nods in agreement. He looks up and sees a meteor flying straight toward them. Without thinking Jason swoops Jessica off her feet and takes off into the air.

Ryan messed with Lilith's hair for a while before he got bored of them bickering back and forth. "You feel any better now."

(Sorry for the long wait, didn't realize you posted, plus I just woke up)

"Oh don't get too comfortable, we still have to get out of this ourselves, so. if you want to go ahead and lead the way to the basement, I'll be right behind you."

Lilith nodded and ran through th corridors of the school. she saw a sign for the base ment and oepned the door, having Ryan go in first.

He stayed close behind her all the way to the stairs, he got down the first few just fine, and then he tripped due to his untied shoe lace. "Ow ow OW, ow oW owww ow." And then he smacked into the wall leaving a dent in it "Son of a bitch!"

Lilith ran down the stairs and put her hands on his shoulders. "oh my gosh, are you alright?" She asked.

Jessica sighed. "I'm just waiting for my family, Jason."

He brushed the bits of rubble out of his hair "Yea I'm fine, just embarrassed is all." He sat up and tied his shoe. "Well at least we're at the bottom of the stairs now." He placed his hands on hers and kissed them. "So, back to the bunker."

Rylic sat in a tree, one leg dangling off the side with his backpack on tree limb above him. Slipping a hand into his pocket, he pulled out a bag of weed and removed a pinch of weed from the little dime bag, rolled the joint and lit it with a match. He drew a puff and closed his eyes, his left arm flung over his eyes to block out the sunlight that filtered through the leaves.

Eira walked alone through the cool air, eyes staring ahead aimlessly, deep in roiling thought i've developed powers recently.. based on things happening around here, it stands to reason that others have as well, immediantly after i notice this, meteors begin to fall... should i seek shelter? perhaps. at some point.

she is so deep in thought that she does not notice Rylic, sitting in a tree nearby

@eclipsehowls

"So why has a bunker been built under a school, kinda sketchy if you ask me." Ryan had been looking around at the bunker and it didn't seem prepared for use just yet, plus he had a bad vibe coming from the bunker as well.

@Queen of Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back