• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Powers in Secret

Eira paused for a moment, hearing a noise from the tree her mind racing odds are it was just a squirrel, however no squirrel would be that loud, additionally it's very unlikely tha- her thoughts are interrupted as soon as she turns to see Rylic standing on the tree, she pauses for a moment and says slowly "....You aren't a squirrel"

Rylic took a drag on his joint before making a show of checking to see if he had a tail, then moving his hands up to see if he had ears on top of his head. "Tail...nope. Small round ears...nope. Whiskers and cute little black nose....nope. Fur...nada," he says. He blew out a puff of smoke, reaches up with his free hand to grab his backpack off the above limb, and jumps to the ground which is only a couple feet up, landing in front of Eira.

"No Idea..." Lilith murmered as they continued to walk. "I've only known about it because i'e hid down here when i could really control my powers."

"Seems reasonable enough." He plopped down on the nearby bunk bed "Well, I just hope that I don't lose control again." He mumbled to himself, but he was loud enough without realizing it that she probably heard him. He started thinking about his past violent outbreaks, a couple of them didn't end to well for the other person, but it had been a good while since it happened, maybe they went away finally.

Eira blinks in suprise as rylic lands on the ground in front of her, i guess he isn't hostile, though he certainly seems somewhat sarcastic, probably new to town, that would explain being way out here but still owning a backpack blinking out of her train of thought she quickly said "What're you doin way out here?"

Eira nods enthusiastically "Yeah, and it'd be good to get there soon! to bunker down, ya know?" she gestures at the meteors raining down from on high lazily

he's definitally not from around here, would have known where the school was, why a tree though? probably a preference for being able to see further, while remaining unseen, which could indicate a degree of mistrust in others

after that brief pause, eira speaks up again

"Follow me, i'll take you there"

Rylic nodded and put the joint in his mouth so he could get his backpack on both shoulders before walking after Eira. He glances up at the sky and sees the meteorites. Well isn't that an odd event? "Is that a daily occurrence?" he asks as he point to the sky.

"nope! this is really new and honestly i'm terrified, but at least the school has a bunker. so we SHOULD be safe, it's that way" she said, point towards the bunker while walking alongside rylic

i hope it doesn't BECOME, a daily event. that would severely dampen my grades. would it? less competition that way, i suppose. at the moment, i should focus on getting this guy... hmm. back to the bunker

"Say, what's your name?" she asked after a brief silence

There's quiet as Rylic is beginning to feel the effects of the joint and breaths out some smoke. "Rylic Wolf," he says.

"Wolf, huh? that's an interesting name." after a moment, "I'm eira, Eira Nygaard"

never met anyone called wolf before, this'll be an interesting friendship

Eira continues walking with wolf towards the school, it's doors almost visible at this point

Lilith turned to face Ryan in confusion. "Outbreaks?" She said quietly, sitting down on a mattress. She looked at the floor and sighed. "Violent outbreaks?" She asked looking up at him.

"Hmm" he didn't catch the first part of what she said but he did hear the last part. He started rubbing the back of his head "Yea, they were violent, but they have slowed down a lot since they first began, they used to be every day, but its been a few months since I've had one." He sighed as he didn't really want to admit that he did those kinds of things.

Lilith nodded and hugged herself. "To be honest with you, I don't have a very clean slate either..." She said sadly. "I used to scare people with my abilities, which involve raising the dead... I scared so many people, and the ghosts didn't really like it either..." She said putting her face into her arms.

"Well at least you admit that you don't have a clean slate, most people wouldn't admit to that." He laid back on the bunk and looked at the bottom of the other as he grabbed the bars and lifted himself up, doing pull ups while keeping the rest of his body straight. He did this for a bit before they broke and he smacked himself in the face with them "Owwwwwww!" He rubbed his face for a bit. "Guess they aren't meant to be held on to."

Lilith chuckled. "Here." She got up and went over to him. She put her hand on his face and checked to see if the damage was bad. "Well you seem to have a small cut,but if I Cowan Spain's something around here, I could help stop the bleeding." She said smiling.

He chuckled a bit "I'll be fine, don't worry about it." He grabbed her hands and locked their fingers together. "You know its always nice to-" his words were cut off by a huge meteor smashing through the other end of the bunker. "Well, I'll be damned, didn't expect one that big did they."

"Nope guess not." He said holding onto her. He sat up and helped her up as well he started to walk to the entrance but his walking slowly came to a halt.

Lilith walked with him, but stopped when he did. She turned to face hi map and knitted her eyebrows. "Ryan. Are you alright?" She asked holding his hand.

He had a bit of a sinister grin on his face "I wonder....." He turned around and went back to the meteor and inspected it for a minute.

"So that's the school then?" Rylic asks as he spots the doors after staring up at the sky for a few moments and watching the meteorites falling.

@Null

Users who are viewing this thread

Back