• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
((No, it was a shadow. They're on a different island.))

Max looks around, vigilant. "The shadows may be planning to strike. I do not sense any yet, but we must remain careful."

Nathan saw a light from within a cave. She ran in to find Tristan and a shadow. She raised her bat and stepped up near Tristan. "Don't come any closer, this is your warning!"

"My... My parrents... My family... What the HELL did you do to them!?!" Tristan shouted, consumed with rage. "How DARE you!" He shouted before filling the cave with fire.

Latios quickly threw a protect around Nathan to shield her from the flames. "That's it, we leave now. We can't afford another to become injured." He said dragging Tristan along with him.

"Of course."

He is looking around. In his own way. His eyes aren't moving though, and he only occasionally turns his head to look around the (forest?) that they are in.

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristan was still quite enraged. He stuggled frantically. "What are you doing! Let me fight! That was my house! I need to protect my family." He says, denying that he saw his whole family slaughtered inside from his small fireblast earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
"NO!" He said sternly. "You don't understand how dangerous they are. And if the condition of the sky tells me anything, its that this is once fight we are going to want to avoid."

"But... But my family..." Tristan says trailing off. "They're still alive in there... There's no way one pokemon could beat all of them. Right? Tell me I'm right!" He says crying. 

"Their not dead. I can assure you that. But if we fight those thing and don't leave now then we end up being just like that monster." Latios said. "Nathan, get on. If we don't leave now than we all screwed." He said lowering himself once more

"What... What are you talking about... What was that thing!" He remembers the shape of the creature and comes to a realization... "That was Marcus, right? Why... Why did he attack my family? Why would he do that?"

"Because his will is no longer his own. And the same will happen to us if we don't leave." He said.

"Something forced him to kill my parents? Because that wasn't ketchup on the floor." He shouts, tears streaming from his eyes.

((I've come to realize I'm really cruel to my characters XD))

"Kid, I'm not going to argue with you. Either we leave now, or die here. Other wise you'll become a senseless killing machine." He said.

A warm wind kicks up behind all the friendlies X'Zaat can see. Everyone would notice it also keeps at their backs. X'Zaat used Tailwind, a flying type move that doubles the speed of all party, or in this case friendly, Pokemon temporarily. A cheeky boost to help out.

@Assailant

"If it means anything do understand the whole reason we made Moltres leave is to reveres this mess." He said before taking off with them both, the rest following. Latios had to make sure not to fly to fast otherwise Nathan and Tristan would fall off, but that didn't mean he wasn't going faster. When they made it back to the mainland he didnt bother stopping to let them off. "Everyone, pack up as quick as you can. We need to go now."

Max nodded and quickly gave Nathan the bags. Max gave Nathan a brief nod, silently giving permission, before Nathan returned him to his old Pokeball to save space. She did the same for April and Amber.

X'Zaat is wild, so has no Pokeball. To be fair, he has probably never seen this happen before. He is...curious, but this isn't the time for that.

X'Zaat starts to become uneasy. He feels like something bad will happen.

"Who's this." Latios said looking at X'Zaat. "Never mind, are you coming too. Cause if you stay your most likely going to experience something much worse than death."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back