• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus nodded quickly in response to Draka's question. He swiftly hopped on Draka's back, and let her take him across the stormy waters. He looked up at the dark clouds with great concern as a shudder went down his spine. He hoped they got to their destination soon....

(I'm not sure what else to say. I have no idea where everyone is anymore, lol.)

@Latios

As they flew on away from the Orange Islands, Latios steered them to the Johto region where there next set of legendaries would be. While he would ah e preferred to stay and gather supplies again, while possibly resting before crossing the sea through the night, it seemed events said other wise. 

Draka however did not look good, she seemed ready to fall right out of the sky. With the chance of getting no sleep again for the flight wasn't exactly helping. 

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

Nathan frowned. Today wasn't the best of days. At the very least, however, she was glad that no one had died. Things could have certainly gone far worse than they did. Even still, no one seemed to be in very high spirits. It wasn't like she could blame them, of course. She was just ready to end this day.

@Daisie @Latios @The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

Arcanus gently patted Draka on the back to get her attention. "Are you doing alright...?", he asked with a concerned voice.

@Latios

"Oh, gose. If I had know that there wouldn't be any resting time today or tonight I wouldn't have offered to take watch last night. A battle, combined with no sleep, and now flying through the night again without sleep. I need a nap." Draka sighed.

@Daisie

"There will be more fights. But that is one we want to avoid." Latios told Tristan.

@Netherdragon @Assailant

-Eclipse-

(been awhile since I made one of these)

The Shade loomed over the the island the group had just fleed. Part of him was chuckleing that they ran away from him in fear. The other was angry that he could kill them. But for the most part he was mad that they managed to get all three of the legendaries to evacuate the area, making it so there was none for him to take. He looked to the village busy with people and Pokemon alike. Maybe this wouldn't be a total loss. "Ravage the town. See what you can take." He told his shadows. One by one, they entered the settlement laying waste to what ever they saw.

"Well... Hopefully, we will have time to rest very soon." Arcanus replied, nodding along. He rubbed his sore head. "What a turn my life has taken.."

@Latios

"Why... It's not like they're any more powerful than normal, right? Just not unwilling to attack bystanders...Why did you think I couldn't take him?" Tristan asks

Last edited by a moderator:
"With all the other encounters with the shadows the sky has never turned dark. I have two conclusions on why it did. Either so many came they blackened the sky, or the ring leader decided to show up. And I'm betting it's the latter."

@Netherdragon

"Hey, I woke up a few days ago thinking it was going to be a normal day. Pick some berries. Tend to Emlas and Latios if needed. But nope, this happened."

@Daisie

Arcanus chuckled a bit in response. "I was out for a regular walk, you know. You got sucked into this as much as I did."

@Latios

Nathan nodded at Tristan's question. "Yeah, isn't he a clone of you? So he's as powerful as you are then. You should be equally matched, so with us here, it's a sure win, right?"

"What? No, he's not a clone of me. For one, he is a entity made out of death meaning that with each kill corespondent to what made him makes him stronger. Meaning that if he kills Lati he becomes that more powerful. Who knows how many he's killed. Second, even with all of us, in case you haven't noticed HES GOT A FRICKING ARMY WITH HIM." He said

@Assailant @Netherdragon

"Hehe, yeah... I just hope we make it out of here alive."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then why not go back into time before the army got so big? Can't you ask Dialga to send you back in time so you can do that?" Shelby asks meekly

"Me too... Though if we do die, we will know that we died trying our very best.", he said faithfully, turning his head onward and closing his eyes, feeling the brisk wind.

@Latios

While the others were chatting, X'Zaat just kept flying, silent. He didn't really have much to say to anyone. Instead, he just stares at the sun as his beautiful white wings carried him towards his goal, contemplating whether or not he should use the sun one night to divine the future...

Instead, he decides to assist everyone by using Psychic to help the tired Pokemon (Draka) out a bit, and provide tailwinds to help the party speed up a bit (without using it so much to exhaust himself in the process).

Nathan looked over at Tristan. "That would cause some sort of time-paradox is my guess... but ah, then this gets more confusing. No show with time travel is free of plot holes, so then imagine what would happen if it was reality!" She put her hand on her chin. "Ah... but that would be a pretty good plot twist. Like, if Eclipse was Latios from the future who had lost all love." She hummed a bit to herself. "Oh! Or what if Eclipse was secretly the good guy all along! And also Latios! Like... like a Kessler deal!"

"Of course. While our main mission is to defeat the Shade, another important mission of ours is "The Mission of Not-Dying".", he lightened the mood a little bit, smiling.

@Latios

X'Zaat continues flying, half listening to the conversations going on. He feels a bit of an outcast here, since the only person he knows from this group was absorbed into a small ball. His mind was filled with many questions, yet he had a feeling like he doesn't want the answer to them. Perhaps it is his personality kicking in. He looks up to see if those clouds things are gone/starting to go away yet.

Emlas, who was looking quite solemn as she flew, looked over at X'Zaat. She still didnt know who he was, perhapes she should introduce herself. "Um. Hey, my name's Emlas. Whats yours."

@The Fabulous Emerald

"Oh, hello Emlas. My name is X'Zaat."

I imagine that the tailwind is still active, or re-used right? As a result, the warm breeze is still behind everyone, doubling their speed.

@Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back