• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Meanwhile, shelby was still being held by Elmas. "So this is why you needed Articuno, huh?" Shelby asks "But isn't it a waste of their power to use them for an evacuation?"

This seemed to cheer Emlas up a little. "Nice to meet you X'Zaat." She said with a smile. "So what was your life like before all this." She asked trying to strike up a conversation.

@The Fabulous Emerald

"Yes, that s why we needed them. We need to gather as many Legionaries as we can to defeat, or rather kill, Eclipse." Latios said

@Assailant @Netherdragon

"But what does that have to do with evacuation? And how can you kill someone who's death incarnate. Based on what you said, wouldn't killing him literally make him come back stronger?" Shelby asks

"We didn't evacuate them. We told them to meet up at a location. And its others deaths that make himself stronger. I think if that were true he would have killed himself over and over just to become unstoppable."

@Netherdragon

"Eh...nothing special. Roosted in one of Mt. Silver's little nooks, flew down each morning to eat berries nearby...you know, usual stuff. What about you?"

@Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now, Latios said:

"We didn't evacuate them. We told them to meet up at a location. And its others deaths that make himself stronger. I think if that were true he would have killed himself over and over just to become unstoppable."

@Netherdragon

"What if it's like the Arceus Bolder paradox? Could Arceus create a boulder so heavy, he could not lift it. What if Eclipse is Arceus and the boulder in this case. In other words, what if he CANT kill himself?" Shelby asks

"Then in that case he could just get one of his pawns to do if for him. or simply let something else kill him. Its not like he doesn't have other ways to die."

@Netherdragon

"I suppose so. I guess that was kinda a dumb thought." shelby sighs

"So is it all death that makes him stronger or only death caused by him?" Tristan asks

"Sorta the same for me. I kinda did my own thing all the way back at Mt. Coronet." She told Z'Xaat

@The Fabulous Emerald

"In turth, It's neither. A shade is created was a vast amount of a certain species or group of Pokemon are removed from the world, basically mass genocide. In this case a mass amount of Lati were killed to make this one. So every Lati that dies from there on makes him stronger. However the death can not be natural, they must fall but out side sources for him to become stronger. The easiest way fro that to happen is for he to kill them."

@Netherdragon

"I see..."

X'Zaat stays awkwardly silent for a bit. He isn't terribly good at striking up interesting conversatoins since his parents are Xatus. You know, sun cultists.

"So, who are these guys?"

@Latios

"Well, that Lati over there is my brother Latios. The Dragonite's name is Draka, shes a very good and long time friend of ours. The human is Nathan who recantly joined us same as you. Flying with Draka is Arcanus, he's not the most talkative of all of us. The Quillava is Tristan who I haven't gotten to know quite well yet. And this is Shellby." She said holding her out. 

@The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

"Ok, thanks. How long is it until we arrive...where are we going?"

I imagine wild Pokemon don't know what legendaries are, yeah?

@Latios

(No, legendary Pokemon would be just that, legends. Though they would subconsciously know that they exist.)

"Um, I don't know. Let me ask Latios. Hey where are we going this time."

"To the Johto region." He said

"Well, there you go."

@The Fabulous Emerald

(fair enough. wait, i though they were in the johto region? in that case, X'Zaat doesnt live on mt silver, but whatever mountain is in the region they came from.)

"Hmm...my homeland. I wonder if my family are still at the ruins."

X'Zaat doesn't originate from the region they just left, as I mentioned in his back story.

(They were in the Orange Islands. A location on the show. It's somewhere between Johto and Kanto.)

"Ooohhhhhh,  what kind of ruins. What are they about. Are they super old. Tell me, tell me, tell me!" She said super excited

@The Fabulous Emerald

(fair enough. he lives on one of the mountains/high places there, if any. that k?)

X'Zaat links the Wikipedia article on 'Ruins of Alph' explains that he didn't know the Unown and humans lived there, but Unown were too scared to leave the Ruins, and eventually all the humans died or left. He also explains that there are traps, tricks and strange statues that seemed to awaken Unown, but he wasn't sure himself. He also explains that the Ruins is where he grew up, so if they go there, he should be able to guide them around the maze-like corridors and perhaps convince some of the Unown not to attack.

@Latios

"Are there any legendaries there. If not then we're probably not going there any time soon."

(I know it's Arceus but no, he's not there. He would be at Spear Pillar right now)

"I don't think so? I've never seen any."

X'Zaat continues flying, which appears to be more like gliding perpetually, but yeah. He'd probably, as I'm sure others would, be starting to look for land to rest on.

@Latios

"What about my brother and I. We're legendaries are we not. Though we don't really have any remarkable special abilities like the others."

@The Fabulous Emerald

"Yeah, I'm not sure why we are. All I know is that we are super rare or something according to humans. I don't know, maybe we have something that makes us of legendary status. Maybe it's our illusion abilities. Oh, or maybe out special moves that we can use. Or maybe our Soul Dews. That could be it."

@The Fabulous Emerald

"Well a Soul Dew is this small jewl that contains our souls. It forms when we give our lives for something important. It's hard to explain, Latios knows more about it." She told Shellby. "Yeah, we have this ability to do things like turn invisible, look like other things. Make other things look like other things. It really helps when we try to hide from humans."

@The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back