• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Mmm, kind of... It's not exactly easy to apply illusions to others. I can, but not for very long. It's WAY easier to do one to myself. Latios is better at it but even he has a hard time projecting them to others."

@The Fabulous Emerald

"You'll get better, although I am not sure how your species would try to train. If it is anything like Xatu, meditation might help you tap into your abilities, but I don't know."

@Latios

"Yes! It shouldn't be to hard. I already know a little. Enough to life a few times wheighing a couple of pounds. Not enough do battle though."

"Do you suppose that the others are alright...?" Arcanus asked Draka, concerned. "How do you think everyone is holding up..?"

@Latios

"There has been a lot happening lately. I am worried that the stress may be getting to some of them.... Perhaps I am simply stressed out, myself."

@Latios

"Anyone would be." Arcanus replied simply. "Considering the circumstances... I am afraid that I have been rather on edge, as well."

@Latios

Arcanus shook his head. "I rarely show when I am agitated. If I do.. It usually comes out in a burst. Like how I snapped at Latios and April the other day.."

@Latios

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. "They seem to not get along very well... April is testy, always trying to set people off. When two people play that game, it greatly irritates me."

@Latios

"Well, I would hope that soon they'll et along but I highly doubt that will happen anytime soon unless something big changes."

@Daisie

"Speaking of over night. Any chance we've flown far enough to avoid our little problem. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep flying."

@Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back