• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Sounds...righteous. Don't know if I'd join. I'm a bit weak compared to most pokemon I know."

X'Zaat says this with an accepting tone, like he's perfectly content as he is. FYI, he isn't weak but more average, but has a very good combo attack. 

( @Assailant)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll think about it..."

He takes another berry from a tree and eats it (using Psychic).

"Alright, I'll see what sort of operation there is."

(i always forget to tag people on this site. @Assailant)

Max nodded. "It's nothing highly formal, I'm afraid. Just a small group of Pokemon. My friends are away right now, finishing a part of the mission that I was incapable of continuing at the moment."

@The Fabulous Emerald

Max bit down on the berry in satisfaction. "If that is how you feel, then we welcome you. However, I must advise you to not commit yourself on a whim. This is a dangerous journey, fraught with pain, despair, and a strong possibility of death. Already we have lost one of our own, and another is critically injured, albeit recovering." He closed his eyes solemnly in a moment of silence before opening his eyes and continuing. "Once again, we welcome you if you truly desire to join. Take caution when you make decision. Once you join, you may find yourself unable to truly leave."

@The Fabulous Emerald

"Rather that than sit in front of the sun all my life, knowing how everything ends. I want to die knowing I did something. Sure, I'll join up."

Like usual, X'Zaat plants the seeds in the dirt.

@Assailant

Max smiled. "Very well. If that is your final decision, then I welcome you to our little band of adventurers."

Max tilted his head. "I suppose, then, you are unsure of what comes next? We are simply waiting for the others to return. However, if you desire, I can introduce you to what members of the team are present."

(well, a psychic who point blank refuses to divine the future)

"I'm up for that. Is there a test or something I have to pass or beat someone in battle or something?"

Max chuckled. "No, there is nothing of the sort." Max stood up and began leading the Xatu back. "Follow me, if you will."

He follows, with a nod, the Lucario.

His mind was filled full of curiosity, as you can imagine, but also filled with...satisfaction. The satisfaction of being involved in a society that strives towards something, a good something at that. X'Zaat is looking forward to this.

Interrupting everything was a peculiar phenomenon. The sky darkened as if all the clouds in the sky became thick enough to block out every ray of light from the sun. It almost looked as if it would rain, but no water fell. This worried Latios very dearly, but what frighted him the most was that a majority of the flying Pokemon in the area became to flee. "Guys, we need to leave, now."

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon 

Shelby held tight to Elmas

Meanwhile, Tristan arrived at his family's cave shortly after. "Mom? Dad?" He said, seeing if his parents were home. He looked up, noticing the sky darkening above him before he was greeted with a loud growl emanating from the cave. He retorted with one of his own, and his quills flared up. "Who's there! What are you doing in our home?"

@Latios

((Shouldn't take long to reach where Tristan is :)))

Nathan frowned. "Again?" She ran over to Latios, before she practically skid to a halt. "The Quilava!" She yelled as she remembered that the little guy was all on his own. She quickly turned and began to run the other way, following after Tristan.

@Netherdragon @Latios @Daisie

Max looked up at the darkening sky. He narrowed his eyes. "Something malevolent comes." He turned towards X'Zaat. "Come with me, quickly. I can hope they will not move for us, but we must be ready." He began to run towards the smaller group.

Amber the Gardevoir looked down from the sky as Max approached. "You noticed too?" She said in worry. Max nodded.

"I fear our enemies may be convening. We must be vigilant." Amber nodded and leaned down, protecting April. She hardly noticed X'Zaat.

@The Fabulous Emerald

X'Zaat follows him, in a sprint. I doubt a Xatu could keep up with a Lucario, but he tries.

His eyes glow with a psychic energy. He seems pretty ready to fight.

"What is it?"

"I swear if we die I'm not going to make it easy in the afterlife." Said Latios as he chased after her. 

"I'm going to warn the others. Arcanus, are you coming?" Draka told them

Tristan only saw glowing eyes in the cave. But none that he recognized. "Where are my parents!?! Who are you?" Tristan yelled. The creature only seemed to slowly come closer. Tristian shot a small fire blast at the creature in an attempt to ward it off. It was something he instantly regretted, and his face flushed from one to anger and suspicion, to one of terror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back