• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus looked down on Tristan. The look in his eye part pity, and part sympathy. "He asked for this. If he so pleaded with you as he did, I do not blame you for acting. He needs to learn his limits. One way or another."

@Assailant @Latios @Netherdragon

"I don't suppose your here to take care of this youngling. Let me take a wild guess. Seeing that I saw both my brothers flew off recently today, your coming here for me. Though the question is what. Obviously not to fight as both flew away looking unharmed. Not to mention they flew towards the same direction. A location perhaps you wish me to go to. What for."

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon

Tristan's eyes began to twitch. He was beginning to somewhat recover. Probably thanks to the assistance he was being given.

Nathan gently placed a berry into his mouth. The wounds weren't life threatening and, given the kind of journey they were on, she didn't want to use the better types of medicine unless absolutely necessary. However, she did give him what she could.

@Netherdragon @Latios @Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, we needed you to help us stop a recent disaster going around the world. We've been gathering Legendries to Spear Pillar to make a stand against it."

[COLOR= rgb(255, 140, 0)]"And what might this disaster be?" [/COLOR]He asked.

"A shade, one that is powerful enough it seems to stop purity from consuming it."

Nathan smiled gently. "Hey there buddy..." She gave him another berry. "Eat up." 

"We'll have to scavenge a bit tonight," she murmured to himself. 

"But your health matters more right now," she said aloud.

@Netherdragon

"You become stronger within your heart." Arcanus simply replied. "But for now... We have to take care of something."

He gazed up at the mighty Bird of Fire. "We need you, Moltrez. The entire world is counting on you."

@Latios @Assailant @Netherdragon

"So you're saying just go home? They're just going to laugh at me..." Tristan says standing up

"Then BE CLEAR... I'm sick of how vague you're being. Your advice of grow stronger in your heart does nothing for me." Tristan growls. "How! Where do I go?"

Arcanus closed his eyes and shook his head again. "No, no. You mustn't travel anywhere. Learning is not something you can simply do. Let me ask you this question here: Why do you wish for your family's gratitude? If they treat you so badly, from what I hear, why do you want them to think highly of you? They cannot restore your honor. You have to. You must restore your own heart."

@Netherdragon

Tristan got in a fighting stance. "You are REALLY getting on my nerves... You think you're all high and mighty, just because other people accept you. It's not easy! It's not! Quit being so nonchalant about this! You're criticizing my entire life up to this point so IF you feel it necessary to do that, than at least GIVE A DAMN!"

@Daisie

"I am by no means made at you, whoever you are, and I appreciate the berries. However, that doesn't make me any less furious with this guy." He says as his quills increase in size. "He doesn't care about me in the slightest and decides to belittle me all the while! It's disgusting and cowardly. If he doesn't care then he shouldn't criticise me in the first place. On the other hand, if he does care, then he should actually speak in a way that reflects that!"

Arcanus narrowed his eyes at Tristan. "It is not that I do not care. It is that I do care, but I am simply showing it in a way that you do not seem to naturally pick up on. My intention is not to insult you, nor is it to make you feel inferior. My intention is to only tell you that the path you walk down currently does not look bright. And if you keep going down this path, it is my fear that it will become harder for you to recover. I do not want that. And I do not believe that you do, either."

@Netherdragon

"We simply communicate differently, is all." Arcanus replied simply. "Try not to take offense from my mannerisms. Because it is not my intention to anger you."

@Netherdragon

"Yeah, clearly. And don't ask me to not take offense. It's far too late for that." It was clear that Arcanus was going to get nowhere with Tristan. It would likely be best if someone else attempted to communicate with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back