• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Alright!" She said pulling the little shuckle into a hug. "That means you'll be riding with me again."

"Now that Max is coming again and April is still out, we are once again faced with the same problem. Who goes with who, and, if it must come to be, who is left behind."

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon

"And what if someone else wants to come back from the island with us?" Shelby says. "Should we worry about that as well?"

***FORESHADOWING*** :)

"Alright. Nathan, once again your with me. Shelby with Emlas. And Arcanus with Draka." Emlas smiled as he said her name. She held onto Hselby like on would a growlite pup. She loved her new responsibility. 

Arcanus simply climbed onto Draka, silently. "Off again... Hopefully we will be able to rest for a while after this."

@Latios

"Hey, I'm worse of then you right now. No sleep from the other night, a large battle, and flying constantly back and forth. I need a serious power nap after this." 

@Daisie

"Let's go then." Shelby sighs

Meanwhile on the fire island...

"Hey, no fair! You're holding back! Come on, fight me with everything you've got Moltres!" Tristan shouts. He was completely disregarding his own wounds that had been inflicted. He was ready to give it his all in this battle IF he somehow managed to beat the bird, maybe his family would FINALLY give him some respect. "Come on, don't look down on me! I've had enough of people looking down at me!" He says. Suddenly he stomps his foot on the ground and the ground beneath him explodes upwards. And from the mainland, the others can see another eruption.

Moltres scoffed at him. This child was ignorant. He kept on dodging his attacks and sent a gust every now and then to try and push him away.

@Netherdragon

"You seem more energetic than usual. What's up." Latios asked Nathan.

@Assailant

"And I wasn't saying who deserved a nap more. Simply put, this adventure is killing my beauty sleep."

@Daisie

"Acknowledge me!" Tristan shouts. "I AM strong. I AM NOT a child! I can handle a fight, and I'm going to prove it!" He shouts. He then charges towards Moltres and while he does he begins to glow yellow. (Wild charge (Electric move)) @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus felt like the glance slapped him in the back of the head, it was so apparent. He looked over back at Nathan and chuckled.

@Assailant

"It's always nothing with you. And everytime you say nothing it usually means something." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Quite so. Though getting the secrets out of you is the hard part." He chuckled. They landed on the island near the source of the explosions. By the way the ground was marked up Latios could tell that this wasn't from the volcano. 

Nathan hummed. "I don't think I have many secrets..." She gently dismounted Latios and looked around. "Alright. Part 3 begins."

(No, I've just had no time)

Latios began to follow the trail of destruction. It didn't seem that there was a large fight. Mainly a continuous amount of scorch marks. Which was reasonable if there was a fight seeing as Motres used fire to attack. However when they found the sieve if the flame, it wasn't exactly from Motres, nor were there any shadows as predicted. The was a young Quilava challenging Motres. It was currently using a wild charge against Moltres. However the powerful bird simply rose above the attack. Moltres was even trying to fight back. He was simply toying with the Quilava. With each miss he seemed to get even more angry.  

"Stop taunting me!" Tristan said. "I am strong! I know I am... But... *sniff* But Nobody believes me..." He cried. "If I can defeat you! My family might stop treating me like a weakling that I'm not!" He shouted before using flamethrower, hitting his mark for once, but it seemed to do nothing to the bird. Tristen did not notice the group.

Arcanus stared at the battle silently, flinching whenever a move was played. Even more so when it was from Moltres. He didn't want to risk doing anything.

"Oh please, if I started to battle you then this fight would have been over before it started." Molters growled at him. Truthfully, he was starting to get annoyed with this brat and might as well actually battle him just to shut his up.

Tristan growled. "I can handle myself! Don't call me weak!" He said before sending a Fire Blast towards Moltres. "Anything but that..." He whispered. "Anything but weak..."

Nathan leaned on her bat to watch the fight. It was actually kind of cute. The Quilava reminded her of Orion and Darin a lot. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back