• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
When Elnas rushed towards Max, Shelby lost her hold and fell on her back. She landed on her back. "Why me..." She said while flailing in an attempt to turn herself over, but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried. ((We are above land right? If not, someone better do something or Shelby's gonna drown... And Even if we are on land, turtles IRL die if they're stuck on their back too long.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan gingerly picked up Shelby and placed her right-side up. 

Max smiled. "That's nice to hear. I'm glad things are going well."

Amber nodded to Arcanus. "She has stabilised, thank Arceus. She should regain consciousness sometime soon. She will be in quite a bit of pain... but she will be fine." She wiped a tear from her eye. 

@Netherdragon @Latios @Daisie

"Thanks." Shelby said softly. However, she noticed some smoke behind Nathan, and moved so Nathan was no longer blocking her line of sigh. Suddenly, she saw an explosion on the Mountian of fire. "Of course, that's where we're going next..." she says. (Tell me if you want this to be moved.))

Emlas suddenly noticed the lack of her passenger. She began to frantically look around for Shelby. When she found her, she realized that she had dropped her by mistake. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I guess I was just a little excited."

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Also, should we be worried that the fire mountain is erupting?" Shelby says. She assumed it had to be fire island since it was on fire. It made sense in her mind but for all she knew it was wrong. @Latios

Amber smiled. "Of course, but... ah, she might wake up while you all are out. If you'd like to stay here instead of leaving for Moltres, that's no problem at all."

@Daisie

"Ah.... If we are not around long enough to see her awaken, would you tell her that I apologize for letting this happen..? And that I also apologize for not being there for her..."

@Assailant

"Um... Guys... Once again... Fire Island is erupting... Is that going to be a problem?" Shelby repeats, noting the  flames and smoke spewing from the island.

Amber nodded with a melancholy smile. "I'll make sure she knows." Nathan went up and hugged Amber.

"Thank you," she said. "Thank you for all you're doing."

@Daisie

Max looked over at the volcano. "It may be...It depends on if there are stable caves."

@Netherdragon @Latios

(Fire island is actually a dormant volcano. No fire what so ever, except for Moltres.) 

"Uhh... I think. I mean it's not supposed to do that." Said Emlas

Arcanus nodded back. He thanked her as well, but through mannerism more than anything. He also looked a little shy or embarrassed, though he tried to hide it.

@Assailant

((Remember, Tristan is fighting with moltres, trying to prove himself. (Remember the CS, trying to prove he's strong to everyone. So he's challenging moltres.) It's not everywhere, but there are some dangers as a result :) And technically, "Eruption" is a move it can learn))

"Is Moltres angry or something?" Shelby asked

Nathan walked up to Arcanus and smiled to him. "I... I'm really thankful for all you're doing for her. Thank you so much."

@Daisie

"No, I don't think he would go on a rampage like that. It would blow his cover on being hidden there. There's, something else there. It could be a shadow. We should get over there as soon as possible." Said Latios

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon

Arcanus once again couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Well...I do what I can....", he simply replied quietly, not quite knowing how else to reply.

@Assailant

"I suppose we should head over there if the world is in danger as you say. The faster we do this, the faster I can go home." She says

Nathan squinted and looked at Arcanus before her eyes grew wide.

"oooooOOOOOHHHH!!!!" She squealed and moved her hands rapidly in excitement

@Daisie

Arcanus looked up, tilting his head, confused. "...Something the matter...? It is the blood, isn't it? My apologies.". He looked a little weirded out by Nathan's response. And a little afraid.

@Assailant

Arcanus twitched a little bit as he was successfully jabbed. His eyes widened in worry, and he blushed even more. "What? What is it? I truly wish to know...". But... Something told Nathan that he was already figuring it out.

@Assailant

Nathan giggled vehemently and playfully jabbed a few more times. "You little charmer you!" She laughed more. "What is it with men and thinking girls are oblivious?"

@Daisie

"I-...." He paused for a moment, with a 'thinking' expression on, before looking back at Nathan. "I simply wish to help her, that is all.... You are simply 'In the mood', because of Emlas and Max. Yes."

@Assailant

Nathan squeed and held her mouth. "You're just as awkward as him too, AH! This is too cute!" She jumped in place a little out of excitement. It seemed she was a real sucker for dorky romance.

@Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back