• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus looked back at Nathan as she passed. He waved "I will be fine!", he yelled after her. "I will be down shortly!". The last thing he needed was for another person to become distracted and get hurt.

@Assailant @Latios @Netherdragon

((can we say we reached the bottom yet? If so...))

Shelby noticed she was at the bottom and came out of her shell. She wondered what she bounced on while in that cave. She looked back before seeing Arcanus having blood on her head. "Oh no! Did I do that!?! I am so sorry, you probably hate me don't you." She said about ready to retreat back into her shell.

"Ahh... I will be alright, I am sure. I have suffered far worse conditions." Arcanus replied, looking at the bit of blood on his hand. He carefully slid down the rest of the way, just as he did before. "Please, be more careful this time. This is what I meant about people getting hurt...". He shook his head at all of them.

"You cannot say that I did not warn you." Arcanus informed them, letting out a long sigh. "...Either way, I am still useful to you. I can still fight, it is merely a scratch. Let us put this all behind us and get moving."

Emlas was feeling ashamed that Arcanus got hurt. This was her idea after all and Arcanus did warn her that someone might get hurt.

"Would it be easier for me to carry if I went in my shell?" She said meekly... "And if you're carrying me, you can always drop me in the ocean if I'm too much of a nuicence..." She adds

"No, I wouldn't drop you. That would be insensitive. Beside you should enjoy the ride. I bet a Pokemon like you doesn't get to see a birds eye veiw very often."

Last edited by a moderator:
"no not really. I mean... Not unless I was being picked up by a flying type before they dropped me. That always hurts a lot..." Shelby says

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I'm not going to drop you. And if you do fall Ill catch you. So stop being a downer. No one here is going to be mean to you. Well, except maybe April. She's a real jerk most of the time."

"Ill make sure she won't lay not one feather on you." She reassured her before taking off to follow the rest

A quick fly later and they were there. It seemed that they wild keep alternating from here to the islands each trip, even thought the original plan was to go to all three islands as quickly as possible.

(neither did I, that's why I wanted you to start your encounte with the rest)

@Assailant @Netherdragon @Daisie

Amber smiled as they all approached. "Oh, hello! Have you finished already?" Max, who was now conscious, sat nearby on a rock as they approached. He departed as they neared, and he approached the group.

"Greetings, everyone. I hope I did not worry you all."

@Latios @Daisie @Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back