• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus simply nodded in agreement, and headed back to Nathan. "Come. We shall find them. Let us begin walking. Latios and Emlas will search from the skies."

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan looked over to him for a few minutes. "Alright, ready to search? Let's do it!" She turned to walk towards the beach, before pausing. "Ah... what about Max?"

@Latios @Daisie

Nathan looked between Arcanus and Draka. "Alright...?" She was pretty sure she got the gist of what she was saying. "Alright, let's go." 

After a few minutes of searching, it would seem that Arcanus's hypothesis was correct. Amber and April were on the beach, but things weren't looking too good.  The sand beneath April was soaked with blood, and although many of the wounds were closed, some were still open. Amber seemed incredibly stressed and worried.

"Oh Arceus," Nathan said as she let out a sigh and covered her face with one hand.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus wasted no time, running over to April and Amber, quickly but steadily. He spent no time greeting Amber, he was much too concerned. "Will she be alright?", he immediately asked, looking down at her wounds.

@Assailant

Latios and Emlas had arrived after seeing them. Emlas immediately gasped at the sight. It was worse then she tought. She wanted to do something but she didn't have any healing moves like Amber or Max. 

Latios however showed less reaction than Emlas. His face clearly showed anger to the shadows that did this but he didn't express it like the rest. 

@Assailant @Daisie

"I-I don't know!" Amber's eyes were red and puffy, implying she'd been crying recently. "I-I'm trying my best, b-but...I just..." She shook her head. "I-I need some bandages."

@Latios @Daisie 

Arcanus looked over at Latios quickly. "Do we have any bandages in our supplies bag?", he asked him in a sort of commanding voice.

@Assailant @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes we do, but their with Draka. Be right back." And with that he took off back towards the ship as fast as he could without blowing everyone's ears out with a sonic boom. It only took a few seconds as he was back with Drakas bag in hand. "Here, medical supplies and everything, even a few Oran berries left."

@Assailant @Daisie

(Pokedex description says that the Lati can go faster than jets so, YES, they can break the sound barrier.)

Arcanus hurriedly took the medical supplies, a look of desperation in his eye. He rushed over to Amber, handing the supplies over. His arms were trembling, and his eyes pleading.

@Assailant @Latios

Amber nodded and began carefully wrapping Amber up. After a few moments, the bleeding had been stemmed. Amber chuckled, clearly unhinged by the whole experience, holding her now-bloody hands over her mouth as she cried slightly. 

"I think... I think she'll live!" She laughed and cried, all of her stress coming out.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus let a breath out shakily. A tear or two dropped to the ground. He laughed, and tackled Amber with a hug. "Thank you... B-bless your golden soul!"

@Assailant @Latios

Latios just stood their with his arms crossed. But one could see a smile crawl onto his face if they looked hard enough. Emlas was breaking down into tears and hugged the person closest to her, which in this case was Natahn.

@Assailant @Daisie

Arcanus smiled up at Nathan. "Indeed. April will live on!". He seemed overjoyed. He didn't even really seem to care that the blood on Amber's hands had made it onto his golden coat.

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan squeed and hugged Emlas back. "Yes! HAHA, YES!" She cheered. She looked back over to Amber. "Girl, you better BELIEVE you are getting the best berries I have packed for what you just pulled!" Amber was laughing as well, overjoyed, though it didn't seem she cared all that much about the berries.

@Daisie @Latios

"I am forever in your debt, Amber. If there is anything you wish, then let it be done." Arcanus exclaimed, a bright and grateful look in his eye. He clasped his hands together, the token at the end of his string hanging down just below.

@Assailant @Latios

"Speaking of berries, we will most definitely need to restock after such a toll to our supplies before we kesve these islands. We also need to get to the other two Legendaries before sunset today. We've spent to much time on this single island."

@Assailant @Daisie

Amber smiled. "I'll keep that in mind," she said with a laugh to Arcanus. It seemed no one heard Latios, as they were too excited and happy to process.

@Latios @Daisie

"Wait a minute, with April Injured, who's gonna carry Nathan for the flights. And what about going in her Pokéball thingy, won't her bandages be left behind." 

@Assailant @Daisie

Amber shook her head. "I think the bandages would go with her. Pokeballs are rather forgiving in that regard. However, about Nathan..." Amber smiled. "Emlas, you're not carrying anyone, right? Is there anyone in this party that you'd feel capable of carrying?"

@Latios @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back