• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus put his hand on April's shoulder softly. "Do not say that, April. I know that deep down, you can feel happiness. That feeling when you feel a summer breeze.... That feeling someone is there for you. That feeling.".... Once again, he hugged her. ".....Do you feel that..?"

@Assailant

She closed her eyes. "You're only hurting me more, you know. Every time you're like this, you only hurt me more. I'm not happier because of it."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"When the day comes that you can look at others and feel happy.... It will not hurt when you hug someone. And then.... You can truly be free."

@Assailant

"But... You will try. Correct..?" Arcanus pulled away from the hug slightly, placing his hands on her shoulders. "If there is one thing I can ask of you, it is that you be strong. One last time. And try to feel happiness once more."

@Assailant

April looked down. "I've... got some ideas." She then began walking towards where Arcanus came from. "C'mon, it's about time we met back up with the others."

@Daisie

Arcanus, slightly worried, and slightly curious as well, followed April. He knew that April could feel happiness again. He felt it. And he wasn't going to give up easily.

@Assailant

"It seems so." Arcanus replied, looking around the group. "Are we flying once more, or will we be travelling by foot? I am unfamiliar with the area."

@Assailant @Latios

"Foot? Unless you can walk on water we're not getting there on foot." He gestured to the three islands of the coast. "Swimming and flying are the only ways there. And it would take forever to swim."

@Assailant @Daisie

Max, who was already with Latios, nodded. "I'm prepared." Nathan walked over to April.

"Already, let's go meet some legendary birds!" 

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus chuckled at April's comment. He had to admit, since April was in a good mood, so was he. He headed over to Draka. "Good to know that our team is determined."

@Assailant @Latios

Max climbed on with a quiet thanks. "I would vote for Articuno. Should a fight break out, I would have the advantage in such a match-up, and while I certainly hope such a thing would not happen... so early in the morning without warming up, we'd need every advantage we can get."

"Ah," April raised a wing. "I'd be screwed by that match-up, dips**t"

@Latios @Daisie 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright to the left island it is." He said before taking off. The islands weren't far off from the main land. So flight time was reasonably quick. He landed at the beach of the island and let Max off.

@Assailant @Daisie

"Yeah, while I would want to fly to the top. I don't think Zapdos would approve. He gets antsy about people not useing the front door or something.  So, let the walk begin, well except for me and Emlas."

@Assailant

April grinned and started flying into the air before being hit by a red beam. She dematerialized into data and flew into Nathan's outstretched Pokeball. "Sorry ol' girl, but I'm not letting you mess this up." She hooked the Pokeball to her belt and patted it before taking out her baseball bat and placing it on her shoulder. "Alright, let's go!"

@Latios @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back