• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus memorized the position, and opened his eyes. "Nathan, where is April's portion? Perhaps I can take it to her. She seems to have calmed."

@Assailant

Nathan held up a finger, signifying him to wait, and then walked over to a bag. She dug around for a bit before returning with the food. "Here ya go."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
As Nathan came back, he politely took the food from Nathan. He also took the rest of his food. "I will try to be back soon.". He stood up, and headed out into the woods, towards April's last location.

@Assailant

Eventually, he reached where she last was seen. She didn't seem to be there. After a few moment, her head peeked out from around a tree. "Gah!" She fluttered up. "Geez, what are you doing here? Why you following girls into the forest? You some kind of pervert or something?"

@Daisie

"Oh, ok then." She said. By now she realized that she was still holding onto him. Slowly unwrapping her arms, she backed off. "So... Ready for the day."

@Assailant

Max coughed a bit as he stood up. "Ahem... yes." Nathan passed out food, though she gave a subtle nudge to Max as she walked passed him. He looked at her in confusion, and she gave a coy wink.

@Latios

Emlas was a but confused about Nathan's little act. She took the food and shrugged it off. "We should get ready too. After all, we going to meet some legendaries."

@Assailant

Max smiled. "How prepared can one truly be when facing creatures of legend. I am physically prepared, but I suppose I cannot truly be mentally prepared."

@Latios

Latios was over by the shore with Draka. He was checking up with her seeing as she was awfully tired from the night watch. "Hey, he's over there." She said as they spotted him. 

@Assailant

Latios looked to the voice that called his name. It was Mac again. He wasn't expecting sure if he was happy or upset to see him but either way he would have to talk to him. "Yeah, we're getting ready. Just checking up with Draka. She's a little tired from last night."

@Assailant

Arcanus sighed, looking around the forest. "You simply forgot your food. The food that Nathan got out for you anyway, even though you stole it."

@Assailant

April was silent as she stared at Arcanus. She looked down at the grass. "Pft, I got enough anyway, but if you brought me food I GUESS you can't have enough, right?"

@Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back