• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I simply wish to know what to do with this food." Arcanus replied, sighing. "I do not have bad intentions, nor do I wish you to suffer. Will you take the food, or should I take it back?"

@Assailant

April rolled her eyes. "If you brought me food, I suppose that you can't have enough of it, right?" She stretched out her wing. "Give it here."

Arcanus handed the food over to April, and sat down. "I still do not understand what would have compelled you to steal that food."

@Assailant

"Ah. I see. So if you want money, you steal from a bank. If you want a feather, you steal it from another bird. And if you wish for a lover, you steal someone else's."

@Assailant

"Do not fret Max. I have more energy than you may think. Caring for children is sometimes harder to do than battling. One night without sleep won't stop me. We can leave when ever your ready."

@Assailant

April nodded. "Yup, that's just about the gist of it."

@Daisie

Max nodded. "Very well. I believe the only ones unaccounted for are Arcanus and April."

@Latios

April was silent. She slowly turned and glared a deathly glare at Arcanus. She stared at him for quite some time without speaking.

"He should have done worse," she spat out, her voice a venomous anger.

@Daisie

"And if he had done so to you, would you be saying the same thing?" Arcanus spat right back. "April, stop this foolery. Look at what you're becoming - him."

@Assailant

"Yeah?!" She said angrily. "Well, he got what he wanted! He didn't hurt! He didn't have to care about anyone... he was free." She shook her head. "If that's what I'm becoming... then that was the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

@Daisie

Arcanus stood up suddenly, with a fury. "HE didn't have friends. HE lived a life of crime, and HE is despicable! Is that what you want, April? To be living in the mud? You'll get whatever you want. But mark my words when I tell you this:" He held his finger up towards April.

"If you choose this road, you will never be truly happy, ever again."

"Is this man - the man that ruined your life. Is he truly your role model?!"

@Assailant

April looked away with a scowl. She was silent. "I... I don't care," she spoke up suddenly. "I don't care if I'm ever happy... as long as I never hurt again."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"The world is going to hurt you." Arcanus replied, a softer tone. "You have no choice in the matter. The only choice you have is how you deal with it. I apologize that the world is not perfect, I truly wish that it was. But you cannot make it perfect. And nor can I. Or anyone else. They have tried."

"You can only make the experience better, by interpreting it better. And this... This is not the way."

@Assailant

April shook her head. "Who are you to say that? What... what makes your opinion more valid than mine?"

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Very well. Then let's go see if they are ready." Said Latios. "Gosh I hope we are, if there's one thing the Legendary Birds are known for, it's their bickering. One little thing and they'll start fighting each other."

@Assailant

"It's mainly a family feud going on between them but yeah, April should probably stay back. Getting them angry is the last thing we want to do."

@Assailant

"Because, April, the evidence is right here. In all the time that you have known me, have I not seemed happy? I can talk to people around the group. We can discuss things without bickering." Arcanus replied, sighing and shaking his head. "Can you honestly say that through this time of bickering, fighting, and rudeness.... You have been truly happy?". He looked up at her with red amber eyes, waiting for an answer.

@Assailant

Max nodded. "If she's spent so much time sowing the seeds of discord... the last thing we need is her doing so to them."

@Latios

April scoffed. "Of course I'm not happy, but that isn't really the point, is it?"

@Daisie

"Because to escape the pain, you first need to know happiness." Arcanus responded, sighing and leaning against a tree. "If you keep going down this path that you are, you will be filled with pain and hate. I've seen it again and again, April. People like that are the people who live on the streets, and the people who commit crimes. The people who ruin others' lives. They think they know what happiness is, but that is simply because they have forgotten what it is like to feel pain."

"Pain and sadness is important. For without it, there would be no happiness. There would be no joy. There would be nothing."

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you want to become a nothing."

"I do not want you to become a nothing."

@Assailant

Max nodded as he packed up the last of the stuff. "I do not anticipate things becoming violent. In fact, I certainly hope they do not. However, I cannot deny the possibility. If that were to happen... what would we be dealing with?"

@Latios

April looked over at Arcanus. "I've already forgotten what it meant to be happy. It's been quite a long time." She looked Arcanus in the eyes. "If I became a nothing... I would only stand to gain at this point."

@Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back