• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus paused of a moment, thinking. ".....Then it would be unpleasant for both of us.". He used Disable on April as well, to make sure she didn't steal the food again, as he continued to Nathan's pack. "I do not find pleasure in harming you."

@Assailant

April scoffed. "Sure. I bet you just love hitting girls, don't you?" She shook her head before wandering off into the woods once more."

@Daisie

Arcanus sighed as he slid the food back to where it was before. He simply sat down at the edge of the ashes, where the fire had burned out. He closed his eyes, and used his psychic abilities to sense where she was, blocking out everything else. He didn't plan on going after her, bu he wasn't going to let her go out there alone, either.

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
The slight movement Max made disturbed Emlas. The result has her snuggle even closer to him, burying her head even closer to his chest. Her arms wrapped around him even tighter like a child would a teddiursa. 

@Assailant

Max's blush deepened as he murmured a bit to himself. He looked down at her, snug against him. I wonder what a girl like you dreams of? He tried to wake her, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. So, slowly, he simply adjusted so he was hugging her too. Purely to keep her warm, of course. He then closed his eyes and simply breathed.

@Latios

By now Latios had awoken. He was startled by the lack of a red being next to him. He began to frantically looking around for her. His eyes landed in the sight of Max and Emlas hugging one another. He didn't know why but it angered him to see it. As much as he wanted to attack he wouldn't dare upset Emlas. 

@Assailant

Max looked around and saw Latios. Oh good, someone else is awa...- Oh no, it's Latios. 

"s-she did this in her sleep," he said telepathically to him.

@Latios

Latios could believe that, he knew Emlas well enough that who ever sleeps next to her ends up trapped in her arms. Though one thing did add up "Ok, but why are you hugging back." He asked. 

@Assailant

Latios was silent for a moment, not really wanting to believe that. But it was reasonable, so he went along. "Don't do anything stupid though." He said.

@Assailant

"Of course. I would not do anything... inappropriate." Max looked down at her once more. She was quite beautiful when she was asleep: her normally excited and vibrant face was tranquil and content. It was a wonderous sight.

@Latios

Latios looked back at Max and grumbled. He knew it was something more, maybe that's why he was angry. To take his mind of it he took his anger elsewhere. They needed to be ready for today so he made sure they had everything they needed.

@Assailant

April simply walked a ways into the forest before stretching her wings and flying around, occasionally attacking a tree.

@Daisie

Nathan slowly woke up as well. She looked around before seeing Max's... predicament. She giggled a bit and waved to Max, who sighed in response. She looked in her bag for the food, eventually finding it. She was preparing it for when the rest woke up.

Nathan held out some food to Arcanus. "Hey, do you want some? I imagine your pretty hungry, right?" She looked back at the food. "I've already divided it up evenly, so we're all good."

@Daisie

Arcanus lost his focus on April. "I would enjoy some, thank you.", he replied politely, looking over at Nathan and taking the bit of food.

@Assailant

Nathan sat down and was silent for a bit. She chewed on her own berries for a few moments. "So..." she began with trepidation. "How's... April doing?"

@Daisie

"She is out in the woods somewhere, attacking some trees, I believe." Arcanus replied, eating a little bit of the food.

@Assailant

Nathan sighed. "I wish... I understood what was going on with her. I still care about her... I had no idea this was going on..."

@Daisie

"I did talk with her yesterday." Arcanus replied, calmly. "What is happening, I am afraid, will have to stay secret between me, her, and Amber."

@Assailant

Nathan frowned. "Amber too? Well... I don't really understand, but... I guess..." She sighed. "I just wish I understood, but if it has to remain a secret... I guess that's alright."

@Daisie

Arcanus nodded. "She specifically asked me not to tell any one. And I completely understand why. I am grateful that you respect this, this is probably difficult for you. I apologize."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back