• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"So soon?" Max sighed and looked down at her. "Ignorance is both the greatest bliss and the greatest sin. What wonder, joy, and pain must come from that, and all unknown."

@Latios

"We didn't have much of a choice. Her egg hatched at the worst time, during the Humans raid. We're just lucky we didn't lose her that day."

@Assailant

Arcanus sat back down, and put his hands on the temples of his head, sighing. It'd been a long day, with April and all. His thought process was interrupted as a brisk wind passed over him as the last of the sunlight dwindled past the horizon, chilling him. He let loose a shiver, and looked around to see if anyone had built a fire yet.

(Pretty much an 'I'm still here!' reminder. :D )

@Latios @Assailant

"-sigh- I guess your right. I still wish i could have done better. Maybe then their entire family would be alive."

Max shook his head. "Do not fret. From what I understand, there was simply nothing more you could have done. Trying to resist in any capacity would likely result in death or capture. Were that the case, Emlas would likely not be here to laugh and joke. You did the best you could."

@Latios

"Thanks Max, I'm glad that you think so." She said. By then the Stars had come out and the moon was upon them. It was getting late. "Think we should be heading to sleep. Well need our rest for tomorrow."

@Assailant

Arcanus stood up. He looked around for a few moments, before heading over towards where April landed. He sighed, knowing that it probably wouldn't be easy to talk to her. He read her as the type who would hold a grudge.

@Assailant @Latios

Max nodded. "We should probably establish a guard for the night."

April looked away. "What?" She asked in annoyance.

"Agreed. Well, should we do the same set up as before. Flyers rest. Although we won't be flying far. I guess I could take a shift."

"We should sleep. You have spent the day flying, you will need your strength for tomorrow." Arcanus told her in a calm voice, as he looked up at the night sky.

@Latios @Assailant

Max nodded. "That sounds fair... although Nathan and I took shift last night, and we have not slept since."

April scoffed. "I might as well. I wasn't planning on staying up much longer, anyway."

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus was a little surprised, though he didn't show it. He didn't expect it to be this easy for her to agree with him. "Come along then, before the fire wears out." He held out his hand. "The last thing we need is for one of our valued members to catch a cold."

@Assailant

April looked away. "Tch," she scoffed. "I said I'd sleep, but I'm not doing it around any of you dips**ts. Who knows what you could do to me while I sleep?" April looked down at the ground.

@Daisie @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do you not have faith in me?" Arcanus asked her, bending his head over slightly, to see her face as she looked downwards. "Have I not make a promise to you?"

@Assailant

April was silent for a moment. "I'm not friends with any of them," she finally spoke up. "Why would I sleep by them?"

@Daisie

Arcanus shook his head. "It does not matter April. I  will be here. I  am your friend. And I  will not let anything happen to you. And if something were to happen, by surprise.... You can be certain that I would not simply sit around, doing nothing."

@Assailant

April shook her head and laid down. "I... won't sleep by any of them. I... can't stand to be near them."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
April looked over at him and opened her mouth, before pausing and closing it. She simply curled up on the grass with a bit of a shiver and was silent.

Arcanus paused. "....That is alright.". He silently admitted that he was tired, as well. He lied down on the grass, looking up at the stars.

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back