• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
April rolled her eyes. "Big scary Latios."

Max nodded solemnly. "Yes, he was killed. He sacrificed himself for us, his Pokemon team. I'm sorry for your loss, as well."

@Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"I lost them in over twenty five years ago. Yes the pain is still there, but I have gotten over it."

Latios chuckled at April. He found it kinda amusing. "Any other complements you got."

@Assailant @Daisie

"Latios, please...." Arcanus replied, putting his hand on his forehead. He was getting a little sick of seeing them interact. One thing was for sure, they didn't get along well at all.

@Latios @Assailant

Max nodded. "That is good. Acceptance is as critical a part of the grieving process as the rest of it."

April scoffed. "Yeah Latios, you heard him."

@Latios

"April, you quit it, as well." Arcranus backfired at her. "Is it so hard to keep a civilized conversation between you two? Without insults or taunting? If you two can survive the impossible odds, you can survive a conversation without being passive aggressive."

@Latios @Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
"You do, and I'll knock you into the next week." He said

"Hmph, you sound so wise even with your own youth." Draka chuckled a little.

Max smiled. "I am humbled that you think of me like that, but I'm not quite so young. I'm around 34." Max chuckled. "I suppose that isn't old age, but it can feel like it at times. Though I suppose I must seem like just a child to you... I apologise, that came out wrong."

April frowned. "You do, and I'll knock you into next life!"

@Latios

"Enough!" He suddenly shouted at them, with a hefty voice, suddenly standing up. "Latios. Go by the shores. April, by the edge of the woods. You two obviously cannot be within 20 feet of each other without causing a migraine."

@Assailant @Latios

April recoiled and just stared at Arcanus. She grit her teeth before cawing loudly and aggressively at Latios and then flying over to the forest.

Latios gave both a blank stare before going away. In trust while the situation didn't bother him, he was a little surprised by Arcanus's actions. It had been a while since someone told him what to.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that you looked kinda young. I never truly knew. Well that would explain it then."

@Assailant @Daisie

Max waved his paw. "It's really alright. It's a sort of compliment in a way, right? How old are Latios and Emlas? I don't believe I ever truly got their age."

"Latios should be 32 about now and Emlas is 25. Now like I said before they have quite the life spans so compare that to a humans and they would be 16 and 12 and a half."

@Assailant

Max nodded. "I see. Lucarios have life-spans approximately equaling that of a human's, barring any external factors, so I'm as old as it seems I suppose."

"Eh, a little younger compared to humans. We've got maybe a little more than a dozen years more than them. I can't really do the math so I don't really got an equivalent there but it be about 45."

@Assailant

Max nodded. "Well then, that would explain your maternal nature. It seems that both you and Amber share that trait."

@Latios

"Hm, well I've always cared for children. I used to look after the many children of the Nest long ago. Now I just look after the Lati siblings."

@Assailant

"Sometimes I miss it. There not many others up in the mountains. Oh the Nest was a wonderful place. All the families and their children just playing. There were gardens that were just gorgeous. Live was also very easy thier. Thanks to the Lati and thier ancestors the berries that grew there were just the best and they grew in such large amounts. I can honestly tell you that they were some of the best berries you'll ever taste."

@Assailant

Max chuckled and shook his head. "I don't doubt it. I bet it was wonderful. The Lati nest must have been a sight to behold."

@Latios

"Yeah, it's a shame that the humans came and ruined it. I'm not sure what's left of the place. You know, with this journey and all, maybe we'll come across it. Although I'm not sure how Latios will react. He might not want to see it again. Emlas may be a little curious."

@Assailant

"Emlas is a very curious girl. I'm sure she'd want to see it, despite the deplorable shape it may be in. At least, that's what I believe."

@Latios

"She does love to discover new things. It would definitely be an interesting experience for her. Did you know Emlas was actually born AT the nest before we left for Sinnoh."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back