• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
April shook her head. "I don't get it. Like what, I... enjoy insulting people, huh? You already know that I'm an awful person, so just hate me like everyone else."

The Hypno shook his head. "I do not believe that is true. And I feel that truly, you do not believe it, either. You are not really a terrible person, but perhaps a tad lost. Therefore, there is no true reason for me to dislike you. It would simply feel wrong and unreasonable to. At least, for me."

@Assailant

Max placed his paw on Emlas's claw. "Emlas... you are his best hope. I'm going to do my best to help him along his way, but there's only so much I can do. He cares about you, and he'd do anything for you. So... do your best to aid him with this. Help him as he wishes to help you."

April flared her wings. "What do you know about me, huh? Assuming I'm good would be just as bad as assuming I'm bad, right?"

Last edited:
Arcanus stood there, not changing expression, nor stance. "That, April, is the issue I am having. I truly do not know about you. And that is why I am here. All I am doing is theorizing, for now. But I would be gratified to know you as a person; I do not wish to know this.... This shell that keeps you trapped, underneath your skin."

@Assailant

"I'll try, but I'm not exactly sure how." She said. She took another glance at Latios. By now he was simply resting. Asleep by the cliff side. It had been a long day for all of them.

@Assailant

April scoffed. "Be more specific. What do you want to know?!"

Max smiled. "Just encourage him. Encourage him to make the right choices. And be yourself."

"What makes you happy, what you enjoy doing, what you have been through, anything." Arcanus simply replied with a calm voice, his eyes closed for a moment. "Do you have any hobbies? Any close friends? Any brothers or sisters? I am simply intrigued by anything you have to say. It is important to me that I know the person who may one day have to save my life. Not as a member of a group, but as an individual."

@Assailant

"I may not need to..." Arcanus said, closing his eyes, and taking a gentle tone to his voice. "But I want to. It means much to me, to know my friends. So please, talk to me, April."

@Assailant

Arcanus paused for a few moments. He took some time to think. "....Please."

(I gotta go for now. ;-; see you later!)

(Edit: Nevermind, I can stay a bit!! :D  )

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus smiled a little, happy that April was finally talking to him. "Have you read anything interesting lately? Perhaps I could find the time to read something, as well. I have been looking for a good book for quite some time now."

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
April grinned. "Yeah, I read one called 'Dirty Loving.' It's about a woman who falls in love with multiple men, and can't make up her mind, so she dates them all."

Arcanus almost cringed at the mere title of the book, but managed to keep his posture steady. April seemed happy to talk about it. "Ah, certainly... Interesting. Humans are puzzling indeed... I admit, it is not a title I would choose to read, myself..... Though I am almost certain you wouldn't be interested by a lot of the books I pick.", he chuckled a little bit afterwards.

@Assailant

April nodded. "Mmhmm. My favorite part is the part where they all die at the end," she said with a malicious grin. 

Arcanus paused, for a little bit. Maybe a bit longer than he intended... But he kept the spirits up. "....I see. You're into those darker novels, are you? I can understand that, definitely.", he nodded alng. Even though he was slightly creeped out, he tried to keep an open mind towards April. "Are there any other hobbies you enjoy? I'd be happy to hear."

@Assailant

April visibly scowled at his reaction. "Yeah, I enjoy being a jerk to the other Pokemon. Their reactions are great. If you call Amber a slut, she reacts EVERY TIME! It's great!"

"May I ask a quick question? I hope you do not take offence, it is a genuine question I am curious about -" Arcanus began. "Why do you seem to enjoy another Pokemon's misery?", he tried to ask, in the most thoughtful voice he could. He still wasn't sure if it was enough, though.

@Assailant

April shrugged. "Because it's fun." She didn't seem very committed to that answer though.

April snarled and flared her wings up. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" She seemed particularly defensive about this topic.

Arcanus flinched a little bit. "..I am intrigued to know why you find joy in making people feel bad about themselves.", he responded with a still, strangely calm voice.

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back