• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Max smiled. "It will continue to be, friend. For now you have many people to aid in watching over here. I assure you, I will die before she does."

@Latios

"Let's hope that you don't have to die though on this trip. And who knows, we might just find another Lati." He said with a smile.

Max chuckled. "We might find them ALL! You all could create a brand new colony!" It was clear Max didn't believe that, but he was glad to be spreading the jovial spirit.

@Latios

"Hmph, well maybe not all of them. That would be ridiculously hard. The remaining Lati are rare enough to were I haven't seen one in 13 years."

@Assailant

Latios looked back for a moment. "Yeah... The last time I saw a Lati other than my sister was 1,563 dead bodies. The last time I saw one alive. That would be 25 years ago."

@Assailant

Max was silent for a moment. "I did not think you would count that." Silently, Max was thinking to himself. Hey, it seems impossible that they all died. Even the ones in Whirlwind. Could it be... did some possibly break out with Latios? It seems impossible that that wouldn't be the case. Perhaps I'm wrong. 

@Latios

"I counted because I was afraid. I was hoping that my sister nor father was among the bodies. Luckily I found none of my family. Though I knew some from back at the nesting grounds."

@Assailant

Max hummed to himself. Something doesn't add up. If someone is afraid, they would run. Not stay and count. Besides, he had no reason to count. He could have just checked the faces. Furthermore... what kind of room would conveniently store 1,563 Lati corpses? Of course, Max did not ask any of this aloud.

Max looked down. "The flames of vengeance are all-consuming. They burn brightly, but they burn everything to the ground." Max remembered the period of time where his whole life was focused on avenging Felix. "If you are not careful, they will burn away who you are as well. I am not saying you are wrong for wanting vengeance, not at all. I just... I just ask that you are careful with it. Make sure you do not lose yourself to your rage."

@Latios

Latios was silent, there was not much to say. He knew Max was right, but he still had hatred towards the humans who took away his family.

@Assailant

Max smiled. "You're a good person, Latios. I believe everything will work out for you in the end. Call it naive if you will."

@Latios

Max paused a bit as he thought up what to say next. "Thank you... for letting Nathan join, I mean. She has told me that she greatly appreciated that you were able to put aside your... disdain for humanity and let her join."

@Latios

"It wasn't easy, but she showed me that maybe not all humans are bad. Plus Emlas seemed to love the idea."

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Max smiled. "She's certainly doing a good job as an ambassador for humans. I wonder if she knows just how important what she's doing is..."

@Latios

Max chuckled. "Oh, I'm afraid that isn't a very interesting story. I went into town to sell some berries, and she was the first vendor. After selling to her multiple times, we bonded."

"Oh, well then... Is there anything else you want to talk about. It's just that these long flights tend to get boring without a conversation. I would be able to make it there in half the time of I wasn't carrying anything and waiting on slower fliers. But there's nothing I can do about that."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back