• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Those two we face are just drones. There are mch stronger ones out their. And that dosen't includes the Head of it all." He said.

"Aw, come on. Don't be pessimistic." Umbra sighed, taking a look around the area. "I'm sure that we can all handle anything if we stick together."

"Right. I'm gonna be doing something at around midnight, so don't panic if you see movement around that time. I'll let you know it's me."

Umbra looked over suspiciously at Max. "Why, you're being very vague. What is it you're doing?". She crossed her lack-of-arms once again.

"What exactly will you be doing." He asked. Latios wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to rattata out on them.

Latios said:
Latios wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to rattata out on them.
((BAD PUN ALERT!!))

Max smiled and waved his paw. "Just a little annual ritual of mine."

(AND IM GOING TO KEEP MAKING POKÉMON PUNS LOL)

"... Fine, but don't do anything that you'll regret later." Latios took a spot on the ground with Emlas and prepared for the night

"Heyo, by the way, name's Umbra." The Haunter added in quickly. "What're all your dudes' names?"

"Max," he said as he sat down. He had an hour or two before midnight, so he would spend it relaxing.

"Sweets!" Umbra responded, sticking her tongue out a bit instinctively. "Max, Latios, Elmas, Draka, cool names! I just wish we could've met on better terms. Haha, maybe then I could have scared you more!"

Max grinned. "I welcome the challenge. If you must scare someone, do it to me. I accept the challenge."

"If you think a jump fright and a skull mask will scare me then you don't know me at all." Latios told him. He had seen a lot worse then that.

"Please don't scare me, I don't like frights."
Emlas said with a bit of fear in her voice.

The Haunter's facial expression completely turned around when Max spoke. Like opening presents on a Christmas morning. "Whoa, really dude?! Aw, sweet! I'm gonna have so much fun with you, it'll be awesome!". After a few moments, she turned her attention to the Latios and Elmas, who didn't seem to enjoy the idea

"Come on, guys. Don't be a Stunky. It'd be fun!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Try all you want but it won't work. When you've seen 1,576 dead people all in one place nothing really scares you. Especially when you've know half of them." He said

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's not true," Max said as he laid down and turned to Latios. "No matter how much horror you've seen, there will ALWAYS be something that can scare you."

"Yeah, I agree with Max." The Haunter backed, nodding along. "Stop being such a downer, man. You're not exactly helping morale around here.". She gazed around at the children.

"He, your right there. Right now as far as I know there's only one thing I'm scared of. And that's loseing Emlas, but I made a vow never to let that happen. She's all I have left."

Umbra raised an eyebrow. "All you have left? Why would you say that? You're surrounded by friends, dude. Unless you don't particularly care for us, that is."

Max grinned. "Good, then you're alive. I guessed that your greatest fear is losing Emlas. No matter how much one has lost, they always fear losing more. If you no longer can fear, you no longer have anything to lose. If you no longer have anything to lose... you no longer have a reason to be alive. That's how I've convinced myself every day that I still have something to lose... that I'm not completely devoid of hope. I'm still alive. If I'm alive... then there's a reason for that. Which means I still have something."

Latios smiled at what max had to say. It was true. Things had been hard on his family, but he never lost hope. Even with those 12 years in solitary he didn't give up. Back then he knew that he had to make it home. That whole time he had been waiting for the moment to escape. It took a long time but he didn't give up. He was glad max had shared this with him. "Thanks, that means a lot."

Max smiled. "Now why don't we all get some sleep, hmm? It's been a very long day for all of us."

Umbra slunk away to her own corner while everyone was talking. Blegh, emotional stuff. As she thought more about it though, she knew that, what Max said was true, and that she could appreciate that.

But in the meantime, she looked over to see what the others were doing.

Max looks up at the moon hanging overhead. Looks like it's that time. He stood up and walked over to Umbra. "Hey, it's Max. I'm just gonna head a bit over there. Don't worry, I'll be fine." With that, Max began to walk a bit into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back