• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The Rhyperior roared in anger that he missed. He followed up with Rock Blast attack at Max. He wanted to finishs this battle before it began.

The poor Haunter attempted to dodge the Drapion's attack, but got hit a few times. She held onto her side and roared as her right fist caught fire with a dark fierceness. She attempted to knock the Drapion in the chin with a Shadow Punch as soon as she had the chance.

The Drapions was not done yet. When his Poision sting was over he tried to land another Cross Posion attack.

Seeing an opening, Umbra quickly dodged around the shadowy Drapion, bringing her flaming fist up to its head, roaring at them once more with her classic Haunter grin. (Sucker Punch)

Last edited by a moderator:
Max quickly used Extreme Speed to make sure the battle was on his terms.

The Drapions head flew back as his chin was hit by the attack. Latios took his chance. While he was off balance Latios rammed into the Drapion with a Giga Impact. The Drapion flew back from the massive hit. He smashed into a tree and was out cold. The black darkness around him lifted and returned to normal.

The Ryperior was getting frustrated that his attacks weren't landing. He proceeded to use the one attack that could miss against this for. Smashing his feet into to ground he used a earthquake attack.

[dice]24953[/dice]

Max shook and fell over as rocks stirred up from the ground smashed into him. It was painful, but thankfully, due to the low magnitude, he remained standing. Max used his classic Aura Sphere

Ryperior Grunted as the Aura sphere hit him. The think plating on his body was some protection but that didn't stop the pain. He started to swing at Max with some more Hammer Arms.

By now Latios had recovered from taking out the Drapion. He looked over the see Max still in trouble. He fired a Luster Purge at him. This hit stopped the Hammer Arms that were coming to Max

As the Latios switched his focus towards the Ryperior, so too did Umbra. She raised her claw-like hands in the air and used a Confuse Ray on it, with a mystic look in her eye.

With the Ryperior confused he had no idea the attack was coming until it was to late. The Super Effective Close combat hit without any way to guard himself. The Ryperior was weakening but he wasn't out yet. He fired a hyper beam... At a tree from the confusion. Latios took the chance to land a Dragon Claw smack dab on his head. The Ryperior stood there for a moment, and then fell over. He was out for the count. The Black aura around him lifted as the Shades control was broken.

Max panted and kneeled down. He had taken down 5 ((I believe it was five)) enemies in the span of around 30 minutes. He hadn't fought that hard in many years. He stood back up and ran over to Latios. "Let's get moving before more come."

"Hehe, you look exhausted. This is nothing for me. I've been though way worse battles. Though you are right. We should move." He lowered himself down to let Max on.

vaporeon))) sry 4 late reply, was on train all time zone day))))

"But it was fun." Cylus grinned, tail slashing back and forth threw the water. He was smirking.

@Acethekidd

Cylus's fun was about to end. When he got out of the water he was face to face with with an Electivair. But something was off. It was completely black with multiple white spots all over it. And it looked ready to kill. Lots of drool was coming out of his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in years and was looking at a buffet, and it was looking straight at Cylus.

Max climbed on. "I used to fight like this all the time. I've gained an immense amount of strength since then, but my stamina's suffered."

"Ehhahaha. Nice to meet you too, dudes." The Haunter growled at them as she was completely ignored. She may have just saved their butts, and she didn't even get a hello, or a thanks. Probably because she was a scary old Haunter.

"We'll just try and survive in a battle for 3 hours against a sky serpent." Latios looked over at the Hauntar. "It's nice to meet you. Thanks by the way. Now we really need to leave. They will be coming back soon."

"Agh. Always in a rush. Fine, where are we going, Mr. Leader-Of-The-Pack?", The big Haunter playfully teased, crossing her lack-of-arms over each other and raising an eyebrow.

Max grinned. "I get the feeling that I'll have my youthful vitality back fairly soon." Max looked over at the Haunter. "Outside of the nearby human town. It's night, and they have the forest to deal with. They won't come looking for us."

"Then let's take off." He said. Going up into air Latios took off toward the nearby town. Emlas and Draka followed him.

"Hey little ones. You two alright."
Draka asked Ahcoo and Amy. After the battle she wanted to make sure they were alright.

Amy was gripping tightly to Draka's arm, spooked pretty badly after the fight "Yeah, I-I'm okay..."

Umbra snickered a little bit. "Heheheh, you sure, little fella? You look quite spooked.". They smiled creepily as a blue glow escaped their face. They couldn't help it, the little Dratini looked so easy to scare, and she was excited to have a new victim to prank. Call her a monster for scaring children, but she was a Haunter, what could she say?

If Amy hadn't already been holding tightly onto Draka's arm, she would've squeezed it tighter. Instead she shrunk back a little bit and stared at the Haunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back