• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Do not be mean to the children," Max said. "They are vulnerable and frightened."

The Haunter let out a laugh as the Dratini shrunk down. She gave a glare to Max, sighing and soon rolling their eyes. "Ugh, vulnerable and frightened is the best kind of state. Relax a bit, it's not like they're dying. It's all in good fun, y'know?".

Max did not seem amused. "It's one thing to frighten a child as a practical joke when you are children and at one's house and you're both really close friends and..." Max paused and coughed slightly. "It's another when the child has been traumatized by a near death experience."

"Meh, eh, tomato tomahto.", the Haunter immediately dismissed Max's comment. "Fear is the mind's worst enemy, so hey, why don't we get to know it a little? And as you 'wise and old ones' always say, "knowing is half the battle."... So you could almost say it's a learning experience. Hahaha!". They didn't seem to take any of this seriously.

Fryn glared the newly arrived Pokemon. She was scared of the Haunter, but she didn't like the way they were treating Amy. "Hey!" she called to the Haunter. "Don't scare my friend!"

Umbra grinned at the little Pokemon's enthusiasm. She gave the little Bulbasaur a big, sharp-toothed smile. "Heehee, what did you say, sweetheart?", her face glowed blue, and she showed her claws with wide eyes.

Max closed his eyes and used Heal Pulse on those who had been damaged around him.

Fryn shrunk back a little, her eyes widening.

S-scary! This Pokemon even looks scary!!

"I s-said "Don't scare my friend!" she stammered, trying to hide the fear in her voice.

Umbra put her claws down on the ground and leaned in a little, opening one eye a bit more. "And how do you plan on stopping me, sweetheart?", they said in a creepy voice.

"I will," Max said. "If you do not cease your fear-mongering immediately."

Umbra turned herself upside down. "Aww, come on. Don't be such a Sour-Meowth. What's the fun in life if you aren't scared at one point or another?". She stuck her tongue out at Max playfully.

"Ugh, fine." The Haunter sighed at Max. They still flew through the air upside-down. "I swear you're as grumpy as a Swadloon.", they muttered under their breath, their claws dragging behind them.

Latinos would have intervened with the Hauntar but his thoughts were else where. He kept flying on until they were at the outskirts of the town.

Draka held the two Pokémon in her arms closers to shield them from the Hauntar. She gave him a nasty glare afterwards.

The Haunter kept flying upside down out of boredom. "Okay, so, down to business, am I right? Where are we going, what are we doing, and why are we doing it?"

"We are heading to a place to sleep. We are going there to get away from the shadows. And we are doing it because we don't want to be ripped to shreds."

"And ah, what do we plan to do about this whole Shadow situation?" Umbra asked, turning herself right-side up. "I mean, we can't just sit around doing nothing. There are lives at stake. And I've always wanted to be a hero.... But that's besides my point, hehe."

"Let's discuss our plans for action in the morning. I believe we are all exhausted," Max said.

"Haha, I'm not." The Haunter teased a little bit. "I'm pumped and ready to go! I guess I'll be watching out for those freaks during the night then, right?"

"I aggre with Max, I'll tell you in the morning. Right now isn't the best time." Latios said. Once they made it back near the town, Latios asked Max to point out that area again where they wouldn't be spotted.

Max pointed to a grassy area with rolling hills. "In between the peaks is our best bet."

Latios nodded and headed over to the location. Once there he let Max off. "I don't trust the night well enough anymore with those shadows. Anyone going to take watch or shall I."

"Uh, dude, that's what I meant before as 'I'll be watching all night, right?'." Umbra told him, rolling her eyes. "It'd be better if you let me, anyway. I am a ghost, after all."

Latios was hesitant. He had only just meet this guy. But he had also helped them escape. Not only that they aware all in the same situation. "Alright. I only hope nothing happens tonight."

The Haunter gave Latios a weak smile. "Heh, as much as I love commotion, I agree. Those freaks better stay away from us.". They paused for a moment before snapping out of their less optimistic state. "Haha, and if any do come, we'll just kick their butts, right guys? We're all good!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back