• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yeah... I've gotten pretty good at detecting where people are even in my tunnels. The mist kinda threw me off..." Tristan sighs

"Yeah, I'd say that's probably a good idea. Just make sure your brother doesn't kill me when he sees your wing." Tristan laughed nervously.

"That's nice but... Isn't he going to ask about the ice? You shouldn't take that off for my sake, you probably need it." Tristan says

"I meant you should keep a cold compress on your wing... It doesn't have to be the same rock but I wouldn't reccomend using ice beam on it as you don't have much control over that move yet and it could probably effect your flying." Tristan sighs

"Putting anything on my wing would effect my flying. Unless it was light. My wings aren't used to make me fly, they are used so I don't end up being turning over in the air. So to make the weight uneven would mess me up. A Lati who loses their wings usually dies soon after because they can no longer fly properly."

@Netherdragon 

"Yikes..." Tristan sighs. "Well... Does it feel better at all?" Tristan looks down. "I really should have grabbed some rawst berries."

"Well, I suppose that's true." Tristan sighs "Do you want to train more later, perhaps?" Tristan offers. "I did find that fun, you know... until your wing got hit..."

"Tactics, Elmas. Tactics... I doubt the Shadows will be as accommodating as me, but sure" Tristan smirks. "Anyway, you said we should head back?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristan followed Elmas with a smile. Maybe I could make some friends here... Maybe it's better that I don't go home... he thought

When they got back they found Latios still with the two new comers. "Well it was great talking to you two but we really must be going." Said Latios. He turned around to see both Emlas and Tristan. "Ah, there you are. We were about to look for you two. We leaving now. You ready."

@Assailant @SkycøderCrøta @Daisie @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

Ghren got curious at why they were going in to town. "What did you mean that a lot of people were counting on you? I know it's not my business, but...It just sounds like a dire situation is going on." He said.

Alejandro listened intently at what Ghren was saying. "..." As much as he didn't like interaction with people he didn't trust, people being in danger was way worse.

@Latios @Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

"Umm, yeah. There's a situation going in thaon we have to fix. And if we don't. Everyone will be thrown into eternal torment." He said.

@SkycøderCrøta

Alejandro grew interested. "Elaborate." He said.

Ghren stepped in front of him. "What he means is, why don't we show you the way to town, and you tell us more about what is going on, if that's alright?" He suggested. "This threat..it wouldn't happen to be a specific type of creatures, would it?" He said, now having a stern look on his face.

Hearing this seemed to bother Alejandro. He started showing emotion, signs of fear and a bit of sadness. He didn't know why and also looked confused as he looked away.

@Latios

Arcanus made sure that he was with the rest of the group, ready to depart. He heard Latios and Ghren talking, and decided to chime in. "A great darkness is spreading across the land. One that is taking Pokemon by the hundreds, and converting them into mindless shadowy minions to serve a dark and evil power known as the Shade."

(This will be my last post for tonight. Sorry I wasn't around, but I can't always be here 24/7. Cya tomorrow!)

@Latios @SkycøderCrøta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back