• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(Emlas was a little busy so your sudden conversation with her is slightly awkward) @SkycøderCrøta

Emlas as took the Rock and cooled it off with the Ice. She then pressed it to her wing and let out a yelp. "Oh, that's cold." She said.

@Netherdragon

Tristan looks down. "This is why I never fight my sisters... I always feel guilty afterward, when one gets hurt." He says with a sigh. He then chuckled "And whenever I go too easy, they end up destroying me." Tristan adds. After a pause he speaks up. "So... Does that help at all?" Tristan inquires

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah... But only some fire types have absolute immunity to burn. You sure you're alright?" Tristan asked "In case it weren't obvious I wasn't trying to hit you from the beginning. I mean, sure they're not dead per say but my family is gone, and... I'm stuck here with nowhere to go. I'm not sure who else I'd try to hang out with besides those in this group."

"Yeah I should be good. The burn isn't to bad. Besides, we're going into town soon so we'll be able to get something to help it." She said. "You know, I never really go to know my parents. Latios and Draka are really the only family I have left."

@Netherdragon

"Well, that's good to hear I suppose." He said with a sigh of relief. He then sat down "I wouldn't say I got to know my parents too well either. They weren't as close to me as they were my other siblings. I always kinda felt left out... I had no way to really make other friends either. There was only a couple other fire types and then Moltres but that was it... I also had no way off the island, and no way to make other friends. I mean, my siblings were friends with the other fire types on the island, so why would they want to hang out with a puny Cindiquill like me right?"

"I was always secluded to the Forest out home resided in. So I couldn't get out much either. And the Pokemon who lived in the forest were more or less older than me so it was hard to get along with them."

@Netherdragon

"Yeah... But at least you had your brother, right?" Tristan sighed. "I didn't have as close of a relationship as you two with any of my siblings."

Tristan smiles at Elmas's attempt to help"[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]You say that like it would be easy. I was... the runt of the litter to put it simply. I was the smallest, the punching bag. Of course, I'd be discriminated. That didn't change even after I evolved."[/COLOR][SIZE= 14px] Tristan inhaled deeply and sighed. [/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]"After many years, I got quite sick of it. Sick of being weak... That's why I challenged Moltres... It was a foolish aspiration, looking back, though."[/COLOR]

"As sad as it is, it was my siblings who picked on me the most." Tristan sighed. "What's weird is despite my small size... I seemed to have an easier time training than anyone else. (Near perfect if not perfect IVs) Maybe part of it is that they got jealous? Nah, that'd be ridiculous"

"[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]Well, first off, It's pride if they were actually jealous. They'd never take training from the smallest and youngest. It'd be disgraceful to them." [/COLOR][SIZE= 14px]Tristan explains.[/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)] "I know you don't quite understand why but that's just the way things worked."[/COLOR]

"Gonna be kinda hard... Considering they're back on fire island... and possibly dead...or worse, I have to fight them for real..."

"But... But what if they still don't accept me... People don't just change who they are... I've always been looked on as the weakest. Sure I can train fast... But I'm weak in overall strength." Tristan sighed

Tristan laughs. "Thanks... I appreciate that." He smiles "Although... I still want to get stronger... I've still yet to evolve again..."

"Mega evolution? I think I heard that Charizard can do that... I'm not sure if I can, though... What is that?" Tristan inquired

"Huh... anything else? Does it change abilities or anything? I mean, a small power boost is great and all, but... I could just train more."

"I think there's ability changes but for different Pokemon that is. And it's not just a small boost, it's a very big boost. It's why it's called a mega evolution."

@Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back