• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Luck has been on our side this long... Let us hope that it keeps with us. We will need it."

@Latios @Netherdragon

"I sure hope so. Though I do see some problems ahead. I'm not sure how we're going to get to Giratina. As far as I know he lives in a totally different dimension."

@Daisie 

"Well... As far as I've been informed, the only time he leaves his realm is when the balance of the world is threatened... Which begs the question. Why is he not already aware of this?" Tristan says

Nathan released Max, along with her other Pokemon. Max looked around and took a deep breath. "I have not been to Johto in quite a long time..." Nathan patted his back and smiled.

"Well... first three legendaries down. Let's keep this success train a-rolling!" Orion and Darin just went off top play with one another as usual, while April gently flew around and Amber wandered around, collecting berries to cover their deficit. Max simply sat on a beach overlooking the water.

@Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon @Latios

Latios had a look around as to simply get his mind of things. But it didn't help a lot, so he turned back to the situation at hand. "Well, it looks like the next thing for us to do is to find the nearest town. We weren't able to resupply at the last town so one here will have to do. We should be close to Asalea Town if the direction we flew is correct. Other wise were way off and I don't know where we are."

@Assailant @Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

"Perhaps we can find a map while we're there? I mean, it could be useful as long as you know where Ho-oh or Lugia is. It would make them much easier to narrow down." Tristan offers.

"Mmmm..." Max shook his head. "I... stayed around here for a long time. During my time in Johto." He looked down a bit at that. "There's a town directly up north." With that, he looked back to the sea.

@Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do we really want to rest, though? Surely Eclipse has noticed we left and has some indication on where we're going next. If we don't act quickly, we could encounter a hoard of shadows." Tristan said

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, lets keep going until we die of starvation. That will really help." He said with sarcasm. "I wasn't able to eat lunch yesterday, and dinner was interrupted. And we were more focused with getting away from the shadows to eat breakfast. Yes while we should be going, we have to keep our strength up if we're going to make it through this."

@Netherdragon @Assailant @Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald

"Well, do we even have food in the first place? You could send me and some others to go ahead while you and the others who flew could rest." Tristan suggests

"There always ways to find food. It's just that after this we're out. Foraging is an option but takes very long, and time is against us. So by going to towns we can save time."

@Netherdragon

The sound of something slicing through the wind could be easily heard as razor leaves fell on the ground, visibly. Accompanied by that were embers passing by through the air and seemingly missing, followed by a Decidueye crashing into the ground. It didn't seem to notice other pokemon, only focusing on the Infernape that came rushing out to it to continue their battle. The Decidueye launched forward, using tackle, which caused the Infernape to use flame wheel as the two now launched at each other, ready for a head on clash.

Latios was completely surprised by the sudden battle coming upon them. At first he thought it was shadows but when none were black the idea was out the window. He simply stood back out of the way hoping not to get entangled in their dispute, what ever it may be. 

Emlas as was on the same side of surprise but watched intensely. One of the Pokemon she had never seen before in her life. The other was also rare but more or less common among the Sinnoh region in which they lived. But a thought crossed her mind. Why were they fighting. Maybe they were very grouchy today. She had seen many grouchy Pokemon fight before.

@Assailant @SkycøderCrøta @Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back