• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I cannot see my body, nor can I see yours. It is disorienting.." Arcanus said worriedly as he looked downwards. "Especially because I cannot see my nose when it should be there."

@Latios

"....I do not fly. I do not know what it feels like to fly. You cannot ride a Ponyta and pretend that you are simply walking."

@Assailant

"That dosen't mean you can't pretend. I used to do the same thing with my Parents when I was a little Dratini. But if that doesn't help then your out of luck. Not sure of anything else that will help."

@Daisie

"Perhaps I should just 'Make do' with the circumstances I have..", is all Arcanus could think to respond with at the time.

@Latios

"Yeah, I guess so." She said. Though she stayed silent for a while as they passed a very close Shadows. "It's kinda weird that they can't see us. But I don't want to find out if they can hear us. Huh, imagine doing a battle with these guys while being invisible. Though it already takes its toll and Latios, and even more so that he's using Ashila's Soul Dew. While the Soul Dews pose more significance to Lati, but I feel attracted to it as well seeing as it used to be my best friend."

@Daisie

"Ah. I can see how that would happen... While we are not related, I would be devastated if April was lost. I would be reluctant to let the last part of her go to another person. I cannot imagine that it is easy.", He replied quietly in a hushed voice.

@Latios

"One thing that upsets me, and at the same time Latios and Emlas, is that Ashila's Soul Dew has never talked to us. I just don't understand why. Back at the nest, there was this alter the Lati made for Soul Dews that were created by those in our community. While rare, they sometimes spoke to us. It happened to me only once though. I guess it has something with me being a Dragonite and not another Lati. Though Ashila, one who was the closest to us all, have never once."

@Daisie

"Ah.. Perhaps she has not figured out how. Perhaps she is lost, in a way... I cannot imagine what being a Soul Dew is like. Things could be incomprehensible, or perhaps they are clearer than ever. Either way, I am positive there is a reason for this occurrence. Or rather - lack of occurrence.

@Latios

"What if Soul Dews need to be used in order to speak? Maybe by us using it, it could awaken or something so Ashlia can speak." Tristan suggests. After a pause he sighs. "Maybe I'm just being dumb."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm pretty sure that's not the case, young one. Other wise it would be speaking now as Latios is useing it.  And there have been other times when it's been used. Not to mention the other Soul Dews were not being used when they spoke. It's rare that they speak, but not like this. It's just unsettling."

@Daisie @Netherdragon

"It breaks when it dies and they don't really age either so it's just a matter of time untill someone drains it. Or when they ask to be broken. Though when that happens there's a special way they go about doing it as to not trigger the aftermath of the shattering."

@Netherdragon

"Well, the thing is, I don't think it's too big of a concern that it isn't talking. Maybe they just don't know what to talk about. I mean, what does one talk about when they're dead? I suppose they could offer advice to those who asked, but I'm not sure what else."

"There's plenty of things to talk about! For starters how about talking to your daughter who's never meet you. How about comforting your distraught son. What about a thank you for taking care of you children." She said while raising her voice. After a moment she realized what she had done. "I'm sorry. It's just that over all these years I don't understand why."

@Netherdragon

"Well, I have no way of knowing but maybe it's just personality? I don't mean anything rude by that, but maybe she just doesn't feel like talking." Tristan suggests

"I know I'm just throwing possibilities out there. I can't really come up with anything that makes absolute sense since I don't know that much about the Soul Dew and Latios's mother." Tristan sighed

"I don't know. Latios found her the river that flowed through our home back at the nesting grounds. When he did, he carried it with him until he found us. There's been nothing since then."

@Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back