• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Hey, so... Is it cool if I ride with you on Latios?" Tristan asked "He said it was fine but also said I should ask you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios just looked at her with a confused look. It seemed he would never figure out why she did that. "Right... You might want to get the others and Max as well seeing April still won't be able fly, at lest not at the pace we need right now. Is everyone else ready." He asked. 

"Oh, I am." Said Emlas picking up Shellby. "Don't worry bro, I can handle my own illusions."

"Draka."

"Yes, just got to get Arcanus." She said.

@Assailant @Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald @Netherdragon

Arcanus simply nodded in reply to Max's statement. He looked outward again, not staring at anything in particular. Simply just... Well, looking.

@Assailant

Max frowned and gently placed a paw on Arcanus's shoulder. "Are you sure you are well? You appear... distracted," he said, trying to maintain a sense of tact.

@Daisie

"As well as I can be in a situation like this." Arcanus replied simply. He seemed reluctant to talk about his stress, yet eager to all at the same time.

@Assailant

Max nodded with a gentle sigh. "Very well. I am available for you to vent frustrations, ask for help, or any other way that I can assist you." He leaned in. His expression was kind and friendly, almost paternal, yet prying. "I will only ask you one more time: are you quite sure you have nothing more you wish to say?"

@Daisie

Arcanus thought for a while on his response....

"..I don't believe so. Not currently. Simply frustrations and stress, that is all. Nothing that I cannot handle yet."

@Assailant

Max waited for a few moment before smiling and standing up. "Very well. Just remember that I am here to help." He placed his paw on his chest and closed his eyes. "You are not alone in this."

@Daisie

(Hate to inform you @The Fabulous Emerald but we are not flying yet. I'm trying to usher things along but it's still slowly getting there)

Suddenly a Red Eon came busting out of the trees towards Max and Arcanus. "Come on guys. We're waiting on you. Let's get going." Emlas said before disappearing back to where she came.

@Assailant @Daisie

Max smiled at Arcanus. "You are very welcome." He jumped a tad when Emlas leaped out of the bushes. As she disappeared, he shook his head with a smile. "I only wish I could understand her." He chuckled and looked over to Arcanus. "Shall we depart?"

Arcanus flinched as well when Emlas burst from the bushes. He let Max do the talking, and after Emlas left, he simply replied "Of course.", with a bit of a chuckle.

@Assailant

When they finally managed to get together, Latios motioned for Max and Nathan. "Dispite how much April has recovered. She's not ready to fly with us yet. We are going to be going fast, so that means that Max will have to go back into his Pokéball. Nathan, Max, when you you are ready we can depart."

Draka walked up to Arcanus and gave him a slight pat on the back. "You ready to do some fast flying,"

@Assailant @Daisie

Arcanus smiled, and looked a little excited. But he kept his composure fairly well, nonetheless. "Of course. It is exciting to fly in general. I am interested to see what flying quickly is like.". He paused for a moment, before raising an eyebrow, smirking a little bit. "As well as seeing how fast you can fly.".

@Assailant

"Oh... I can fly pretty fast." She said trying to be modest. (Anyone remember the dragonite in the first movie). "Only one way to find out. Just remember to hang on tight." 

Latios nodded and lowered himself to allow Nathan to get on. "X'Natt. You sure you can keep up. If you can't I suggest that you go with Emlas."

@Assailant @Netherdragon @Daisie @The Fabulous Emerald

Arcanus hopped onto Draka. "Well, let us see, shall we?", he said with determination. He was in a 'going fast' mood, it seemed.

@Latios

"Alright then. I hope this works." He said before closing his eyes. The next second they were all invisible, unable to see even their own hands in front of their faces if they tried. "You may not be able to see each other but I can still see you. If you stray from the corse I will help correct you." Said Latios. He then took off while leading everyone else with his Psychic, giving them a little pull like a rope to guide them.

As they flew farther away from the islands, the shadows they were trying to avoid got closer. Latios prayed to Arceus that they don't notice them somehow.

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

Nathan looked around at her invisible body, as well as the others. "Hey, this is pretty cool," she said with a smile.

@Latios

Arcanus looked slightly concerned. He felt like he was losing his balance now that he couldn't see himself, nor Draka below him. He held on much more tightly now.

@Latios

"Yeah, just remember to hang on. I don't want to hold this illusion any longer than I have to. I'm already draining a lot of of the Soul Dew as it is." Latios said before picking up more speed. He was definitely going faster than any other time they flew. 

@Assailant

"Carful there. I don't fell like losing a wing. I know what I said but you don't have to hang on so tightly." Said Draka

@Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back