• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"As far as I know it was only once. When he first touched it, and even then it didn't really talk. It just gave breif flashes of both of their past memories together. That was enough for Latios to confirm that it was hers."

@Netherdragon

When they soon cleared the sight of all the Shadows, Latios dropped his illusion. He looked down at the Soul Dew which was now a black and red color, as if most of the light that it once shined with had been diminished. Latios quickly put it back in its bag and held it close to his chest once more. Any longer while useing it and it may have broken. "Well, I'm glad that's over. Now we just need to get to Johto."

@Netherdragon @Daisie @Assailant @The Fabulous Emerald

Arcanus looked around for a few moments, relieved that he could see himself. He never knew it'd be so stressful being invisible. Either way, it was over.

"How long until our destination is reached, do you reckon?"

@Latios @Assailant @Netherdragon 

"Seeing as we sped our way through the first half it should be about 2 hours. Unless we continue at this speed, however that has a great chance of us becoming exhausted when we get their."

@Daisie

Arcanus nodded his head slightly in response. "And what is our immediate plan as we arrive down on the ground?"

@Latios

"Depends on how much sun there's left. But the main plan would be to find another town. Our last fight left us low on supplies. I honestly don't see how migrational Pokemon can live like this. Then again they aren't moving all over the world in a matter of weeks."

@Daisie 

Arcanus chuckled a bit. "Pokemon who migrate are naturally better equipped to face the trials of traveling for so long. Speed, endurance, and the ability to go longer than normal without food. They are meant to migrate, therefore they are built better for it."

@Latios

"Really..? We are currently fighting in a war against the Shadows, and this is what is troubling you?", Arcanus remarked, raising an eyebrow. "It may be bothersome, but when you put it into perspective..."

@Latios

"When was this a war. It's just a ragtag buch of Pokemon trying to beat all odds at getting to the finish line again a life devouring monster. And I never said that going to humans was my biggest problem, just annoying."

@Daisie

Arcanus paused for a moment, a blank look on his face. "..You are dodging my point."

"I never said that humans were your biggest problem. Simply that you are focusing on how bothersome it will be, instead of focusing on the bigger problems, such as Shadows and the Shade."

"Forgive me if I came off as rude. The stress... Is bothering me slightly. My apologies."

@Latios

"I still understand that Shadows are a bigger thing to worrier about. One can have more than a single thing to worry about. Just because we have a big problem on our hands it won't stop me from being annoyed at other things that have been around before hand."

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus simply shook his head, muttering. "I understand, I do..". He sighed, looking out into the distance. "I am already tiring of this endeavor.. Only a few days, and so much has already happened."

@Latios

While Latios and Arcanus were talking, X'Zaat looking at the Sun, as he flew without flapping his wings letting his psychic abilities carry him. He seemed to e deep in though, yet it is difficult to divine any information from his facial expression. Because he's a bird - they don't have facial expressions.

"Believe me, I wish this were over too. But there's still a long ways to go. We've only gotten a small fraction of the Legendaries notified about this. And so far it's been easy with them. I'm just afraid about what it will be like when we run into those like Rayquaza. He doesn't have a reputation of being nice if you get what I mean."

@Daisie

The stressed Hypno sighed, rubbing his head a little bit. "Turns out that achieving the impossible is rather difficult.", he joked around, a little bit of a sarcastic tone to his voice. "Hm. Before this, I was rather bored, wandering through the woods. Now it seems I cannot have enough excitement in my life. It hardly seems possible to find that midpoint that I so crave. Life has a... strange sense of humor, it seems."

@Latios

"I'm certain it will be harder as unfortunate as it sounds. Take the beings of willpower for example. Unlike in the case of Lugia and Ho-oh, there is not another legendary who knows where all of them are. They're on their own and they wander Sinnoh when not in their lakes. At least, that's what I've heard." Tristan sighs.

"I just hope we can get to them before Eclipse does. We know he wants them and he has more recourses then us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back