• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Maybe, I don't knok. He seems pretty angry." He told Tristan. "Yeah I heard." Acknowledged Latios as the two walked up. "Now, if we're don't staying up tonight we should get some rest before the sunrise comes around."

"Me, as well." Arcanus replied nodding. His face grew increasingly tired and depressed as he realized everything they had to do. Everything he had to do. He may have bitten off more than he could chew.

@Assailant

X'Zaat watches the sun go down, then looks around to make sure everyone was alright. Satisfied, he goes to sleep.

He sleeps standing up, like most Xatu (I don't know if it's true, but they typically stand all day so they could probably stand while sleeping), but not before going to the opposite side of the island to await the sun as it rises.

Tristan can't sleep. He walks a bit further away from the others and he just stares at the sky. "I really am weak huh? I can't even protect my own family." He quietly says to himself with a sigh, unsure whether or not anyone else heard him, but he didn't really care one way or another.

The night was long and wearies for Latios. He couldn't sleep so he stayed up and watched the horizon, seeing if any shadows would dare follow. Evernote and then it would seem that the stars were moving. Most likely a shadow scouring about, looking on the islands for them. Yet none came even close to thier location. Part of it Latios thought was luck. The other said that it was intentional. Either way, it was almost to close for comfort. When the sky began to lighten it was a positive sign. If the sky had been still dark that would have ment Eclipse was still near. However a few black dots could he seen flying about in the distance. Apparently some shadows stayed. It was important that they managed to get away from this island unnoticed. "Everyone, let's get up. We need to get ready to leave." He said ushering them all.

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon @The Fabulous Emerald

"Um... Latios... How many water types are Shadows? I mean, wouldn't it be safer to swim or ride on a water pokemon." Tristan asks before realizing what he just said. "Dear Arceus, I really must have a deathwish if I offered that suggestion. Me surrounded by water..."

(while im here, are pokemon eating pokemon in this? is that morally accepted to be a thing?)

As soon as the first rays of light hits X'Zaat's face, specifically his eyes, he woke up. Within seconds, he was ready to fly. He spread his wings, and flew over to Latios.

Being a Xatu, his mind has evolved to need less sleep than most, especially in the summer months. As a result he can go for longer without needing as much sleep.

Tristan sighed in relief. "Okay, thank Arceus. I don't know what compelled me to offer that suggestion. So... you said Ho-oh is or Lugia is next right? I personally think we should find Ho-oh. I mean, if we go for Ho-oh, and ask him to find the Legendary Dogs like you suggested, while he's looking for them, we can get Lugia. That would probably be a better use of our time, right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"It would be if Ho-oh wasn't the more elusive of the two. Lugia I know his main 'hang out' place. However Ho-oh, like the beast, tend to travel, though not as much."

@Netherdragon

"By then perhaps Eclipse could have him in his grasp. And Lugia may know where Ho-oh is to help shorten our trip, alowing us to save another from Eclipse by beating him to the punch. Remember, after what happened on the Orange islands, we know that he's hunting legendaries to add to his army. It's better we prevent as many as possible."

@Netherdragon

"Now let's see if we can't alive our biggest problem. Getting out of here. Without being spotted by them." He said pointing to the black flying figures. "If even one shadow spots us they can signal the rest, and that means we'll be getting to Johto with an army nipping at out heels."

@Netherdragon

((Let's see if we can't alive our biggest problem... XD ded))

"Well, if there are more islands nearby, we could go from island to island using trees there as cover." Tristan suggests "Hey, can I ride on your back, Latios?" Tristan asks

(SCREW AUTOCORRECT, nuf said)

"They could stop us between islands. Not only that. We're at the farthest reaches of the Orange islands. Beyond here is nothing but water. And no, I don't mind you riding with me. Just got to talk to Nathan about that because she's also riding with me."

@Netherdragon

"Well, my point was this. The longer we're in the open, the more of a chance we're spotted. Is Lugia close to here? Perhaps we can also seek his help ensuring we safely make it back to the mainland." Tristan says. "Oh, and thanks."

"This cluster of islands is at lest 3 hours to the nearest mainland, that being Kanto. 4 to Johto. That's 4 hours of us being completely exposed to any shadow that spots us. I don't see how we'll going to make it."

@Netherdragon

"Well, once again, how close is Lugia? If he's closer than that, we could try to ask him for assisting our safe travel to Kanto while recruiting him." Tristan says

"The chances of that are low. Those guy were left here to see if we would show up. That means their keeping their eyes open." Then a marvelous idea came to him. It was risky in his own accord but it might work. "Maybe, I could possibly cast an illusion on all of us to help us escape untill were out of range. The only problem is I've never held an illusion on others for that long, not to mention it drains my energy significantly."

@Netherdragon

"If you had to guess, how long could you hold it, and would it inhibit your speed? Also, what if Elmas helps?" Tristan inquired

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back