• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
April looked at him. "Do you really want to help? Even after what I did?"

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course I do, April." Arcanus replied. "It would be foolish of me to give in, after all this. Especially after... Well... Saving you."

@Assailant

April smiled and rubbed her head against him, cooing slightly. "I never did a thing to deserve you," she said happily.

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
"You have suffered enough." Arcanus replied, with a smile. His tense muscles relaxed. And as he was beginning to relax, he seemed to be relieved as well.

@Assailant

"Try to make new friends for me. And.. Try to be kind about it." He told her as he smiled down at her, petting her head feathers a little bit.

@Assailant

April hummed for a bit, moving her head into his hand with a happy coo. "How about a compromise? I won't be a dick, but I don't have to be nice."

@Daisie

"....Hm. And what would that mean, might I ask?" Arcanus said as he looked down at her with a more light-hearted, but still suspicious look.

@Assailant

April shrugged, wincing a bit as she remembered her wings hurt. However, she didn't wince that much. "I won't be a jerk, but I don't need to be nice either."

@Daisie

"That does have to improve eventually, you know.", Arcanus simply mentioned. "Be sure not to procrastinate your kindness, or so you shall lose it entirely."

@Assailant

Arcanus chuckled, and spoke sarcastically. "Hmm, I dunno, I am a fairly rebellious person, you know. Rule-breaker, always getting myself into trouble."

@Assailant

"Oh, of course." Arcanus replied. He gave out a breath. "Ahh... Though it did seem like that, in my youth, truthfully. Whenever mother and father were away, that is. I do not know how my siblings endured it."

@Assailant

"Well, at least, I thought I was. More of a curious type. When I was curious about something... Well, no force in the universe could stop me, honestly." Arcanus admitted, laughing and thinking back. "Sneaking out at night, stealing small things to inspect them.... Nothing truly 'Rebellious', I suppose. But I sure thought it was, at the time. I thought I was the baddest person out there when I stole not one, but two berries from my sister."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back