• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"So... if I were a shade... and I killed my brother... would he turn into a shade or would that make me stronger?" Tristan asked

"No, A-April. You were simply... Lost. These circumstances... They are special. I can see... You regret what you have done. You are apologetic... You have learned the lesson that needed to be learned. I-if you hadn't.... I would be rather unhappy."

"You did not commit this with the intention of betraying us. You had the intention of ending the pain for yourself, or perhaps the intention of simply hurting us. Your goal was not to falter our mission... You were l-lost at the time. I understand."

"As long as you do not plan on doing something like that again... I-I can find it in myself to forgive you, I am positive."

@Assailant

"If a shade made of the deaths of any Cindaquill or their evolutions killed another Cindaquill, the dead Cindaquill would be taken as energy to strengthen the shade. No new shade is created."

@Netherdragon

"Wait... But I just thought you said the shade we saw in my house killed the others..." Tristan said with tears beginning to flow. "So are they dead or not?"

"You'll find it in yourself?" April closed her eyes. "So... you don't..." She looked at him. "You sound scared..."

@Daisie

"Oh... Okay... But... If they don't get help, they're gonna die... We have to go back!" Tristan shouts, even though he knows it's impossible.

"N-no. I... It's not that, you do not have to worry. I forgive you... I can promise that. Do not worry, you are alright.", he reassured her with a smile. "Do not take my stuttering the wrong way, please."

@Assailant

"So you would rather have them suffer, and no longer have their own free will. Then to free them through a little pain. It's not like we're killing them. And to not free them would be more painful than to set them free."

@Netherdragon

"I mean I'd prefer myself do it than anyone else. Not that I don't want anyone to hurt them. I'd much prefer them be back under their own control." Tristan sighs.

"Fine, if that comes to be than I'll try to give you the opportunity to free them yourself. Though if I must defend others from them or myself I will attack. However I think a battle between them and you is unlikely. Typhlostion's are very large and heavy. Getting them off that island to battle us or anyone else would he difficult and unnecessary."

@Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back