• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus closed his eyes, sighing. "You have to promise me that you will not even think of trying these. Understand?", he said as he opened her eyes, flashing her a serious look.

@Assailant

"And if you dare do anything of the sort...." Arcanus looked right at April, serious as ever. "I will not hesitate to take your life."

@Assailant

Arcanus put a hand on her head. "Yes, you can.", he reassured her in a gentle voice. "You can tell me anything, I promise."

@Assailant

"It's better we get the the stronger ones to that they may free any weaker ones that are captured. Though for a best case scenario, none are captured."

@Netherdragon

"As much as he bend the truth there is some that is not. He apparently loves being cryptic. He said that he didn't want competition. I'm guessing that if he kills a legendary, with them being in of a kind, hat would count as a Shade creation. And with what he said, he doesn't want to compete with another Shade."

@Netherdragon

April looked down. She looked at her bandages and took a deep breath. "I got these wounds... while trying to join the Shadows..." She looked down.

@Daisie

Arcanus had a shocked look on his face. But that look soon faded as he covered it up with a tired look. "...Ah. I.. I see.". He took a deep breath to clear his mind a little bit for a few long moments... "It is... It is alright, April. It is all in the past..."

"Right?"

@Assailant

April frowned. "Y-you're that willing to forgive me? I was so afraid of being hurt that I was willing to give myself to Eclipse so that I wouldn't be worried anymore. I even tried to convince Eclipse that it would hurt you guys more which is why it was worth it... how can you forgive that?"

@Daisie

"Because I know you." Arcanus replied. His arms trembled a bit, but he quickly stopped, his breath drawing short. "Y-you... You have changed, April. Everyone has made mistakes.". He looked down at her. "You will not do something like this again... I know you, you are not truly like that. I know that deep down, that is not you."

"You regret your decision to d-do something like that... Correct? So... That wasn't truly you."

@Assailant

"So Celebi's shade would be infinitely strong? Since it can keep going into the past and kill itself?" Tristian asked trying to understand.

We already ruled out both suicide and time control or travel as a means of strengthening or destroying a shade. So no, it wouldn't. In fact it would be weaker because there is no way too strengthen itself by killing others like it."

@Netherdragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back