• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Arcanus flinched a little bit, but at the same time, wasn't really surprised at all. Draka was very tired, and in a bad mood.

@Latios @ASsailant

April shrugged and winced a bit. "Hey, don't expect change all at once," she said as she did her best impression of a nudge. 

@Daisie

Arcanus closed his eyes, shaking his head. "Do not use that as an excuse, April. And do not think that I will side with you if you tease anybody."

@Assailant

"Yes, the fights over. We'll do it some other time when we not in as much danger. For now, let's get some rest. Before its to late." He told Tristan. 

@Netherdragon

"It means that if you keep an attitude like this, you may cause more harm than good." Arcanus warned April in a wary voice. He really couldn't do anything but warn her at this point. "You are practically looking for a battle. Which goes against everything I've tried to teach you."

@Assailant

"But I do expect you to try." Arcanus replied in a softer voice. "If you truly do want to be happy... You cannot limit yourself to only one person. And if you make another friend.. You will be that much closer to happiness."

@Assailant

April shook her head. "Or pain..." She looked at Arcanus. "I trust you, but I have no reason to believe the others are as wonderful as you. I can trust you to never leave me, but not them."

"So. Let us find out if we can trust them, shall we?" Arcanus replied in a happier tone. "We do that by talking. Politely. By doing this, the other person can express more emotions, and can reveal if they are trustworthy or not."

@Assailant

April looked away. "We're in a war. If I befriended everyone, I could only stand to lose them and be hurt. Besides, I have pride," she said as she puffed her chest.

@Daisie

".....Do you take me for a fool?", Arcanus simply asked. He didn't ask with a scornful look, or anything. His tone was polite, and curious.

@Assailant

Tristan coughed, seeking the attention of Latios. "So... where do we go now? Moltres mentioned that you got Zapdos and Articuno. Who's next?"

Arcanus tilted his head down. "Hm... I see....". He paused, before looking up at her. "For making so many friends in a war?"

@Assailant

She was silent for a bit. "For making me so important," she muttered. "Either a fool, or better than I'll ever be."

Arcanus crossed his arms. "I see.... And why am I better than you'll ever be? You are just like me. Made of flesh and blood, April. Your brain works just as well as mine. My kindness does not come from any power that you cannot also have."

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back