• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well you're going to have to convince them to lend their support at some point right? If not time travel, what are you going to ask them for?" Tristan asks

"I don't quite get it but I suppose I don't have much choice but to go along." Tristan sighed.

Last edited by a moderator:
X'Zaat starts off with a simple Air Slash. With a simple flick of his wing, X'Zaat fires 3 buzzsaw shaped pieces of compressed air, that look pretty devastating if were to hit (it is a power 75 before the flying type calculation, after all).

"Yeah, and so do I. The Lati are powerful Pokémon to but they can't do that either. However Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and all those other high up legendaries have so much more power then anyone else."

@Netherdragon

On November 22, 2016 at 1:11 AM, The Fabulous Emerald said:

X'Zaat starts off with a simple Air Slash. With a simple flick of his wing, X'Zaat fires 3 buzzsaw shaped pieces of compressed air, that look pretty devastating if were to hit (it is a power 75 before the flying type calculation, after all).

Darin yelped as the Air Slash slammed into him. He got up with shaky legs and grit his teeth.

"N-Ngh... that was tough!" The Eevee grinned. "My move!" He jumped and twirled, throwing stars at X'Zaat.

Darin used Swift!

@The Fabulous Emerald

As X'Zaat sees the stars of death approach him, a bubble of energy appears around him. X'Zaat used Protect!

The effect of Protect nullifies most of the damage, but a portion of the Swift stars break through, damaging X'Zaat. However, he simply brushes off the attack with little sign of damage.

(ill explain this now, ill use protect one every three turns at a maximum to represent the chance of it failing (so he uses protect, then has to use two other moves before he can protect again). i also remember latios saying in pm about it not working for higher power attacks, but im not sure about that...what do you guys think?)

@Assailant

((Considering how Protect in sun and moon nullifies MOST not ALL damage, I'm with Latios on that. I think that's how it should always have worked, where if the difference in power is high enough, protect just doesn't completely work.))

((Seriously, props to sun and moon on that :D))

"And yet the psychics like Azelf, Mespirit, or Uxie haven't figured out that this has been going on? Why didn't anyone warn anyone?"

"Because no one knew. Eclipse dug himself into hiding. Literally disappearing for many years. He made sure that when he was ready to attack he would have the element of surprise on his side. When I told the other legendaries about what I saw they were concerned. But when they looked into it, they found nothing. Only the brief moment in the past before vanishing. They thought that as a shade, purity consumed him that fast. It seems they were wrong. I don't know how he managed to stay alive against the purity of this world. It just doesn't seem possible seeing all the other recordings of shades. He should be dead right now but for some reason he's is and stronger than the rest."

@Netherdragon

"No, if that was the plan it would have killed him a long time ago. Our plan is to do it the old fashioned way. Kill him with brute force. He's a physical being and can be wounded by such. And with his power there's only one other power that can prove stronger. And that's the legendaries."

@Netherdragon 

"But there's a problem with that.. They all have jobs as guardians of things. If they have to put that off, can't other things turn to chaos? Possibly creating more shades in the process... I'm sorry, I'm still confused how this whole thing works." Tristan sighs

Darin frowned. "Well, that's... difficult."

"You've got this, Darin!" Nathan yelled. She paused for a moment, thinking strategy in her head. She hadn't done this in awhile, but if she remembered correctly... "Darin, use Bite!" Darin nodded and charged at Xatu, trying to bite down on him.

@The Fabulous Emerald

X'Zaat eyes widen at this. After all, Bite is super effective against Psychic types. X'Zaat rockets into the air, his white wings extending, and keeps himself there, preparing to divebomb when he sees fit.

X'Zaat used Fly.

@Assailant

"Like I said before. A shade is created bu a mass genocide of a speacies all in the same time fram. I hardly think that if the legendaries leave their posts that will happen. And most of the really important jobs that the legendaries keep watch of are self regulating. It usually takes something big to disrupt them. And for the more guardian like jobs, I don't think a skirmish here and there between Pokemon with be a disaster. Most of the world is I watched by them so that doesn't mean being without them for a while will change anything."

@Netherdragon

Nathan grinned. "Alright, let's turn his own strategy against him. Darin, use Protect!" Darin nodded as the bubble surrounded him. X'Zaat would have to come down at some point, and Darin would be ready when he did.

@The Fabulous Emerald

X'Zaat, seeing the Protect bubble go up, decides to use one of his moves from the air (I've seen stuff like that in the anime, but if it isn't allowed, just say he landed to concentrate). His eyes glow with psychic energy, yet nothing happens. Yet.

X'Zaat used Future Sight. X'Zaat also believes that calling out his moves while battling is a bad idea, and speaking isn't really worth doing, which is why he is silent.

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back