• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Are there a limited number he can kill? I mean... Wouldn't they figure out pretty quickly that the others are dying?" Tristan said. "I'd imagine if a bunch of pokemon were targeted, the others would figure out pretty quick."

"The Lati were already few in numbers. So there would be a limit. However with those few numbers it would be harder to find any. So my guess is that he hasent killed much. But there is another contributeing factor. How many were killed to creat him in the first place. Nearly half our species died so I recon he's extremely powerful."

@Netherdragon

"The dead must stay dead. They can't be brought back. Jirachi's wishes have no effect and time travel is too finicky to risk being temptered with."

@Netherdragon

"If she died there would be nothing I could do. I have already tried to go about seeing if time travel could bring back the rest of my family, only to face the harsh reality that they can't. However, due to that knowledge, I am determined to make sure that never happens. I will claw and bite to my very last breath until she's safe."

(can't really say kick because he has no feet)

@Netherdragon

Nathan smiled. "Name's Nathan. You?" She had to be honest. She was kind of surprised less Pokemon had reacted negatively to her... or that less Pokemon seemed intrigued that she could understand them. Well... partially.

@The Fabulous Emerald

To be fair, most wild Pokemon have never seen a human before, and some like X'Zaat have only seen them from a distance. If he was a city Pokemon like a Pidove, for example, he would be weirded out.

"X'Zaat."

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
"Most Xatu tend to stay in one place, while they divine the future, like the Ruins of Alph, my hometown. Not me, though. I don't want to know how I'm going to die."

X'Zaat looks deep at the sun as he says that.

Nathan nodded. "Ah. I see." She flopped back onto her back. "I already know how I'm going to die."

"Oh?"

X'Zaat speaks with an inquisitive tone. He also enters a prayer state that Amber, and therefore Nathan, would know to be the move Wish.

Nathan looked over. "Mmhmm. I mean, I'm not an idiot. We've already lost someone in this war, and we almost lost another. I'm by far the weakest member of this group... even if I CAN fight." She looked over at X'Zaat for a moment. "I mean, it's pretty obvious I'll die in this war, right?"

"Not necessarily. I can feel your Gardevoir's psychic energy - she is pretty strong. I imagine all your other friends are."

As he says this, his body sparkles form the effect of Wish, as his energy is restored.

"You don't have to see the future to know that the world isn't as doomed as one may think."

He stands up, fully restored.

"Would you like a battle to take your mind off things? A battle always helped me when I was sad."

"Who is they?" Tristan asked inquired. "I mean, I'd personally be happy even if multiverse theory is correct. At least one timeline could not have to deal with Eclipse."

(lol, youve caught me as i was just about to go to bed.)

"Yeah..? Is that a problem?"

X'Zaat keeps standing, but his eyes glow with psychic energies.

"No, no, I thought you meant fight me... like, me the human." She chuckled. "You never can be too sure on this journey." She turned to Amber, but Orion and Darin jumped up. 

"No, no, pick us!" They yelled in unison. Nathan frowned. 

"Alright... Darin, you're up." The Eevee jumped and yelped with joy as the Zigzagoon frowned. Darin got into a fighting stance and growled.

"C'mon at me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back