• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It's past midday so not to long. Not to long until night. By tomorrow this rain should clear."

t-bone sniffled sadly as the rain contuined to patter down on his. there was no use contiuning hiding because emlas still hadn't found him. climbed out of the hallow tree and began slowly walking home.

Max frowned. "That's unfortunate. I truly hope the rain is gone by midnight. I would hope not to impede when... Never mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Impede, what ever do you mean. Your not a bother." She told Max

(Ok I may have missed read this for I don't know what that word mean.)

((You pretty much got it.))

Max smiled. "I'm glad you think so. Just... I have something to do at midnight."

"Midnight, isn't that a funny time to do things. If I didn't know any better I would say you were going to do some kind of crime."

"Me neither," Fryn replied quietly. Though she knew that she wasn't as scared as the Dratini, she didn't really care for thunderstorms either. She was already missing the warm sunlight and the Oran berry field.

"Hey," she added, suddenly changing the subject. "Thanks for... playing with me today. I mean, I've never really had a friend before. It was really fun! What's your name, by the way?"

Amy looked at her and smiled a bit "No problem. I love playing with people." She said "My name's Amy. It's the name one of the Humans gave me."

"Hehe, well you do your spooky late night shopping or what ever if the rain does let up." She said.

"That's a funny name," Fryn blurted out, then added, "I mean, not bad funny. Just... pretty human. Humans are strange, huh? Oh! I forgot! My name is Fryn."

Max smiled, but seemed somewhat distracted. His eyes were somewhat glossed over as he stared out into space.

Amy giggled a bit "Well, they are Human, so it'd make sense that they'd give Human names." She replied "It's been fun meeting you, Fryn!"

"Well, I for one am going to get some shut eye. My scales don't get this good looking by themselves."

Max laughed. "Alright. I'll try not to disturb you. Apologies if I wake you at midnight in advance."

"No no. It's -yawn- perfectly fine. After all you need to do that thing of yours." She said before falling asleep.

Kage froze as he felt his body shiver. He could sense it, something was ahead. It made his head ache, of course that's how his body always reacted to this kind of stuff. The absol just looked around, ignoring that Zoroark. He had to find out what this warning meant...he had to find others and warn them...that's what his job was...or rather he felt obligated to do such. He sniffed the air, his crimson eyes lightly glowed, and his senses began to heighten.

"..." Kage stayed silent, trying to figure it out...if he focused he could be able to tell what it was. "Something's wrong" He then backed up, and ran off to at least find pokemon and tell them something was gonna happen.

T-bone sighed sitting down on a stump as the rain pattered his head. "maybe he was to good at hiding so everyone thought he left" he thought wiping the water from his face and shivering.T-Bone then got the strangest feeling. It was looming, watching, an unpleasant feeling. It was if the darkness itself was eyeing him down.

T-Bone then got the strangest feeling. It was looming, watching, an unpleasant feeling. It was if the darkness itself was eyeing him down.

Max closed his eyes to meditate, as he saw an aura left out in the forest. "I'm gonna go for a bit, there's someone still out there."

"By all means, we don't -yawn- want someone lost in the rain now do we." Draka mumble half asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back