Pokemon: Knights of Albion

Archdemon said:
I'm not gonna let it die!!!!! Though I'm giving people a week of not being active without telling me and if they don't reply then I'll consult everyone whether I should boot them or not. It's in the rules somewhere I think.
So how's everyone doing? Anyone excited for the new Star Trek movie? I haven't seen it but I might since my family, well my parents, are Star Trek geeks.
I'm doing well. I guess I'll post and go see if I can interact with anyone else. Also my parents are Star Trek geeks as well and are probably going to see it. I myself isn't a big fan of Star Trek so I'm not going to see it ouo.

GasMaskie said:
Didn't Aiko and Alva already join up with the group by talking with Ren though?
Kinda but to officially join the group you must talk with Everest as she's the recruiter. That's what Ren told them to do to actually join.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]I'm leaving this rp. Have a nice time.

[/QUOTE]
That sucks but I understand, if you ever feel free or want to join again I'd say go ahead!

Yay still got people!

I'm here, I just mentioned that my character had left the tavern for the night, and was waiting until the next day to post anymore.

Like I said @lonecoyote and @GasMaskie mustbtalk with Everest Aka @Aero to join the group since she's the leader, I'm thinking of having Ren kinda fight with her on a couple of decisions cause he's a stuck up noble.

@CandiBarr I'm waiting on you cause I have Ren prepared to interact and have her join with her fire horse.

Aero said:
Yeah it's really upsetting
:( Well once stuff starts getting past the one week mark then I'll really start to worry! Because I've made some more stuff for the story and stuff! I think it would be totally awesome! I understand that everyone has real lives and I won't bother them unless this stays stagnant. Also I was thinking about various themes we would need for the baddies kinda like how team Rocket has a battle theme. I want something dark and sinister but epic sounding, can't really find it but I'll keep searching! Prepare for awesomeness.

LB58 said:
What is happening to this Rp?
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm glad this did get off the ground without just dying immediately, it really improved my moral when creating Rps because for awhile I would have people interested but never post a Cs meaning nobody would join and it would just immediately die which sucked and it happened for a long time. I've learned lessons about running a semi dice Rp and it just didn't work out for me.

I do think I could improve the combat of this Rp but I don't think dice rolls are the way to go since I don't want everyone to be like, no this is not for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back