Pokemon: Knights of Albion

Elikacheese said:
So we lost about maybe 3 or more people.
Well the only one we officially lost was Zy That Guy, I'm giving everyone else a week before I begin to bug them to post.

My apologies for not being on these last few days but I work retail and since it's like back to school weeks, I've been getting more hours and working more than normal so I apologize for that.

lonecoyote said:
My apologies for not being on these last few days but I work retail and since it's like back to school weeks, I've been getting more hours and working more than normal so I apologize for that.
It's okay, sorry that I had to skip some people over the time skip but the Rp wasn't moving and it was just going to die if I didn't do something about it. So just assume you and @GasMaskie joined the group.

Archdemon said:
It's okay, sorry that I had to skip some people over the time skip but the Rp wasn't moving and it was just going to die if I didn't do something about it. So just assume you and @GasMaskie joined the group.
Oh you're totally fine. I understand(:

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy planning for stuff with my new mods so that's what I've been doing yesterday.

Aero said:
Everest

Everest's attention was on Cameron when he and Abra walked in, greeting everyone. "Good morning Cameron, I hope you slept well. There are eleven people in the group I believe and we're waiting on four. Azerael, Aiko, Alva, and like you said Kenji." She replied to his question, counting on her fingers to see how many people there were on the team.

Cubone was a bit uncomfortable as many more Pokémon joined him and Fafnir, but it did distract him from the staring Snorunt. He didn't show his mood of course, trying to look strong in front of them and Everest. He watched Abra appear and annoy Fafnir, then his attention was to Runt who greeted them. "Hi Runt." Cubone said with a small wave.
@IG42 @LB58 @Clockwork Syringe @Elikacheese
Azreal hasn't joined and @CandiBarr hasn't been online for awhile.

Hey everyone, I'm going to be busy with Finishing up Summer School and in the afternoon I got 2 Rugby Games so I will not be able to post at all tomorrow but I will be able to on Friday.

I'm sorry I've been busy, and I will be gone for the weekend, but I should be able to post more regularly afterwards. Sorry if it causes trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back