Pokemon: Knights of Albion

I'll give everyone one more day and if they don't say anything, I'm moving the story along so that we don't have to wait on everyone. I will feel like a total Jackass by doing it but sadly if it continues like this, this Rp WILL die and I don't want that to happen.

IrritatedMind said:
I'm still here, just once again mentioning that my character had left the tavern.
I know. Just saying the moving the story along thing as in general. Tomorrow I will tag everyone that's still in and if they do not reply that day I will move us all along. Actually no, I'll do it right now.

@Aero @Elikacheese @Coralbee @LB58 @IrritatedMind @Rathalosa @Acethekidd @Clockwork Syringe @IG42 @lonecoyote @GasMaskie @CandiBarr

Alright peeps, since this Rp has gone to a Crawl in terms of posts I will be declaring an emergency! If the majority of people doesn't make a post tomorrow saying anything then I'm moving the story along. I refuse to allow this Rp to die as its been my most successful in a very long time and I highly doubt that many people have lost interest yet. This type of this has happened too often in any Rp without the GM Saying anything about it, I'm not falling into the same thing. So remember! Tomorrow is the day I expect to see posts being made, currently the group is pretty much finished save for a couple people who have yet to join officially or at all.

Hopefully you read that like that one speech in Independence Day, the original not the new one.

Clockwork Syringe]I mean I was waiting on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] to acknowledge Tristain as being part of the group, but thats where I am
@Archdemon
Oops sorry. I'll fix my post here in a minute

Clockwork Syringe]I mean I was waiting on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] to acknowledge Tristain as being part of the group, but thats where I am
@Archdemon
Alright I changed my post.

LB58 said:
Going to bed. Busy day for me today.
Good night ouo

Coralbee said:
GOOD EVENING, I JUST WOKE UP. I'll post momentarily, hahaha, I'll go get myself ready first.
Isn't it evening down there?

LB58 said:
Titan waited for the women, he was trying his best to not destroy things but he had broke the Wall, he was leaning on. Runt was waiting outside to Destroy that Pontya, that Flame punk though it was big and strong but he was going to him real strength. (Runt is 3,7 ft and weighed 97.3 lbs of muscle)
The both of them went back into the bar and waited for their new Comrades. He got some of the morning breakfast in his usual massive portions, he ate it slowly as he waited for his comrades.
The day hasn't progressed yet, it's still night. I'm just waiting for everyone to say they went to bed before I continue the story.

Archdemon said:
The day hasn't progressed yet, it's still night. I'm just waiting for everyone to say they went to bed before I continue the story.
My bad.

Archdemon said:
Changed it around, should be better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back