Pokemon: Knights of Albion

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]I'm back I'll start participating more. Sorry.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, I can get my character to have you join if you want or you can straight up go to Everest and ask or just wait for someone to approach you.

I'm actually extremely bored at the moment, I have absolutely nothing to do and it's grating on my nerves, haha. And since my sleeping pattern is completely destroyed, I won't be sleeping until 3-4 hours later. Aussie time. (:<)

Coralbee said:
I'm actually extremely bored at the moment, I have absolutely nothing to do and it's grating on my nerves, haha. And since my sleeping pattern is completely destroyed, I won't be sleeping until 3-4 hours later. Aussie time. (:<)
Well I guess you could interact with people, make this recruitment stuff happen quicker or just maybe watch a movie or two.

Archdemon said:
Well I guess you could interact with people, make this recruitment stuff happen quicker or just maybe watch a movie or two.
I'm off to a great start with visual novels! Thank you for the sweet suggestions though!

I'm not gonna let it die!!!!! Though I'm giving people a week of not being active without telling me and if they don't reply then I'll consult everyone whether I should boot them or not. It's in the rules somewhere I think.

So how's everyone doing? Anyone excited for the new Star Trek movie? I haven't seen it but I might since my family, well my parents, are Star Trek geeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back