Pokemon: Knights of Albion

Sorry I know you posted I just copied all the tags and just posted them to get everyone's attention who is still apart of the Rp is all I was doing @Acethekidd

Sweet!

Also, I see that everyone has a first evolution Pokemon in there party. Does your Pokemon partner have to be first evolution?

Rantos said:
Sweet!
Also, I see that everyone has a first evolution Pokemon in there party. Does your Pokemon partner have to be first evolution?
Yes, they can also be of a non evolving variety too like say Absol.

Rantos said:
Sweet!
By the way I know this is random and all but have you ever seen Teen Titans? The original Show not Teen Titans: Go.

Rantos said:
Indeed I have~
Great! Now how would you feel if there was a Teen Titans Rp that I made that is currently a thing? You see where I'm going? :D

Also can't wait to you and your friends characters! :D

Well we didn't go too far into the episode so pretty much read the most current things.

Archdemon said:
So how are you and your friends characters coming along? :D
Sorry, sorry. I haven't been able to start it yet. I could ask my friends how they are coming along, but I cannot speak for how along they are.

Rantos said:
Sorry, sorry. I haven't been able to start it yet. I could ask my friends how they are coming along, but I cannot speak for how along they are.
It's okay. I was just curious is all, not trying to rush you guys.

lonecoyote said:
I think I'm just gonna have to drop out. I've gotten promoted at work so now I work manager shifts (8+ hrs) and when I get home I just want to sleep. Sorry about this.
It's okay. Hope you make tons of money! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back