• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Kia blushed as he caught her. "Y-yeah... What happened with my subconscious self?" She asked curiously, still blushing a deep shade of crimson.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Typh blushed at her question, "Well- umm... I didn't kiss you again so that's good right?" He asked hoping to change the subject from what she'd asked.

Typh sighed, "Otherwise what she'd done before, she flirted with me and attempted to convince me that you had a thing for me." He said as if it were casual though his blush spoke differently.

Kia blushes even more, her body turning pink. "I though I told her not to say that..." She said, paralysed with embarrassment.

Typh looked at her confused. "Was it true or just something she made up to embarrass me?" He asked her taking note of her blush and his own.

"I... Ummm... I just..." She said, trying to think off something to say but failing horribly. "Ummm... She.... I...... You... Love... She..." Kia barely managed to mumble something.

"She, I, You, Love, She?" Typh said trying to make sense of the wording. "Would you prefer pen and paper to write what you're trying to say down?" He asked her wanting to know what she was meaning but very confused on what she was meaning.

Kia nodded frantically. "Love..." She muttered under her breath, finally understanding her feelings.

Typh wrapped one arm around Kia and took the other to pull out a sticky-note pad and a pen handing them to her. I don't know what she was mumbling earlier but...

Kia froze up momentarily before relaxing into his arm. Her writing was shaky. "I... Lo... Ve... Y-you..." That's what was written there on the note.

Typh looked at the note focusing on it as he tried to read it though it was a bit difficult to read. He decided to read it aloud to see if he was right, "I Love you?" He read questionably before looking to Kia checking for confirmation.

Typh looked proud for a moment since he read the writing. Then a blush crossed his face "Y-you what?" He asked a little worried if he misinterpreted. He seemed to almost hear Kia's other side say I told you so in his mind.

Typh looked at kia blushing a bit stunned for words but he eventually came out with something. "I.... I like you as well" He said before sighing at his bad response, "Well you see I do have feelings for you and. They could be described as love and..." He blushed profusely and turned to look away from Kia not knowing what to say or do.

Kia gazed into his eyes. Instinctively, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips, not breaking the kiss until she ran out of breath. Once the kiss broke, she spoke. "I love you..."

Typh blushed again this time the kiss wasn't like it had been before but it held emotion. "I-I love you to, Kia" He said feeling his heart beat speed up.

Typh looked back into her eyes. "S-so what are you wanting to do?" He asked her smiling with a curious look.

((I found a cool pic of a Mega/Primal Palkia

mega_palkia_by_phatmon66-d89egdn.png
))

"That'd probably be for the best, or the entire journey through the dungeon this far would ruin part of it if we decided to re-do it." Typh said with a smile as he lowered to the ground to land.

Typh continued behind Kia watching as Pokemon appeared and fell almost on a moments notice. "You must enjoy fighting more than I thought" He said examining some rocks that looked different along the walls.

"I sure do!" She yelled cheerfully, stopping as she saw the weird stones. "These look weird..." She said as she inspected them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back